u shitty ass motherfucking shitsheads **POST OF THE WEEK**

crazyconner10

This New 2.0 Technic pack is soo shit. I was playing on it for the first 3 times and it was fine then it went complete shit to were i cant even movee.

I have a custom build computer and also a alienware and i tried it on both and it laggs really bad. Fix this shit or something in court will have to be fixed u shitty ass motherfucking shitsheads

This New 2.0 Technic pack is soo shit. I was playing on it for the first 3 times and it was fine then it went complete shit to were i cant even movee.

I have a custom build computer and also a alienware and i tried it on both and it laggs really bad. Fix this shit or something in court will have to be fixed u shitty ass motherfucking shitsheads

LMAO @ the thought of Judge "Creeper" Judy in Minecraft court.

LMAO @ the thought of Judge "Creeper" Judy in Minecraft court.

Cr8lc.png

"Honorable Judge Creepings is with us today. Do you have any words for us before the trial begins?"

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Such wisdom.

I could be wrong here, but isnt everyone else playing technic 6 now? Because apparently he's still using techinc 2.0? if that even actually exists anymore..

And even if He has an alienware, You can get custombuilt alienwares that are absolute S#!t if You dont max out the specs. They can be so Underpowered and still cost more than the average pc, all because of that fancy little logo...

I could be wrong here, but isnt everyone else playing technic 6 now? Because apparently he's still using techinc 2.0? if that even actually exists anymore..

And even if He has an alienware, You can get custombuilt alienwares that are absolute S#!t if You dont max out the specs. They can be so Underpowered and still cost more than the average pc, all because of that fancy little logo...

I have the feeling he meant Tekkit 2.0.

Which is, of course, broken.

I got the same problem. My Pc is definitly good enough for it but it laags now realy. Even if i sleep, the speed is around 5 times faster but in the beginning it was 40 times faster.

I think that too many machines can cause this laags, so i count then:

I got 26 solar cells, one massfabricator, one extractor, two macerator, one compressor, three batboxes, one mfe unit, a automated treefarm with two electick engine(Only working at daytimes, 5 solar cell don't fill the batbox), a beehive(just don't know the right name) and a alchemical chest with talisman of repair in it. also i got 6 horses and one turtle.

I don't know if these things help, but this bug exist so i would be happy if someone help.

I got the same problem. My Pc is definitly good enough for it but it laags now realy. Even if i sleep, the speed is around 5 times faster but in the beginning it was 40 times faster.

I think that too many machines can cause this laags, so i count then:

I got 26 solar cells, one massfabricator, one extractor, two macerator, one compressor, three batboxes, one mfe unit, a automated treefarm with two electick engine(Only working at daytimes, 5 solar cell don't fill the batbox), a beehive(just don't know the right name) and a alchemical chest with talisman of repair in it. also i got 6 horses and one turtle.

I don't know if these things help, but this bug exist so i would be happy if someone help.

In a sub menu of video settings is an option called "Load Far". Try turning that on and see if it helps. It will load chunks for you in a farther area, to cut down on lag while turning around and moving in an area.

I almost shot milk out of my nose. lol

Umm...that sounds like you've been on the MCforums lately

I find this to be funny, you guys are doing a good job, i expected some problems at first, things are not always the best at first, but it'll get better, and props for the new launcher, makes my job ad a server host a lot essayer for our users to join the server, thanks a lot guys, keep up the good work. ;)

P.S. can someone please explain to me the exact lock ID problems with the new tekkit, as a beginner in coding it doesn't seem so hard to fix, but I'm new to this, what do I know? ???

I find this to be funny, you guys are doing a good job, i expected some problems at first, things are not always the best at first, but it'll get better, and props for the new launcher, makes my job ad a server host a lot essayer for our users to join the server, thanks a lot guys, keep up the good work. ;)

P.S. can someone please explain to me the exact lock ID problems with the new tekkit, as a beginner in coding it doesn't seem so hard to fix, but I'm new to this, what do I know? ???

I wouldn't worry about it. As far as I know it wont be long now. Tekkit release is our main priority atm.