New Attack of the b team server (whitelisted)

hey I have been playing attack of the b team a load recently and have finally decided to put up a server for a small community of regular players to come on. I am aiming for something like what ChimneySwift plays on. the server will be up 24/7 and will be whitelisted to pm me if you are interested I would love it if you can speak English. I'm looking for some people that would come on the server frequently and enjoy themselves there are no real age limits or restrictions. I am 16 and live in the UK before I start accepting people onto the server It would be nice to know a little about yourselves thanks

IGN: mvilcis

Why do I want to join? Because I want to try out Attack Of The B-Team on multiplayer. It's much more enjoyable that way!

Can i talk english? Erm...weird question. But ,yeah.

How much do I play? Atleast an hour every day.

Cake or Death? The cake is a tasty lie.

EDIT. Made a typo...

Edited by mvilcis

Ign: Dr_radiation_45

love playing modded minecraft and have been playing attack of the b team for about 3 months on single player world but i really want to play with other people and do community stuff, i have a good knowledge of the mods and i am always pleased to help out. i mostly like to do building and the witchery mod. 

i hope that you will accept me because i am really looking forward to playing with a community.

Hi my minecraft username is dakiller13. Im 12 years old. I dont have skype but i do speak english. i would like to be a part of this server. I would like to join beacouse I've been playing single player for a long time but i would like to play multiplayer now. I usually play around 3 to 4 hours at a time with around a three hour wait in between.

Edited by jimdog110

id like to join I'm a boy, 10 years old, from ohio

fav mod flans, witchery, and morph.

so yeah.

username: raddybeast

i can play for 1-5 hours   i also have skype                                                                                                                                                                                                                       :shepface: a spy you say?

Edited by raddybeast

i think we should set up some rules, and Im posting them here so u guys can discuss which ones we want to use

here they come:

12 20/22 whitelisted players MAX, the reason for this is so that we can personally know everyone on the server, the more people, the more anonymous each person gets.

no raiding/griefing other people's houses, by this i mean stealing other people's chests, exploding other ppl's bases. this is to ensure that we are all equal and fair. this leads me to my next point

no secret bases. this server aims to be a server where a friendly group of friends play together. so what if they take ur taglock, these are just minor pranks    this has been crossed out as it is invalid

battles must be arranged and must be known by both sides, to ensure fairness when pvp is happening

pranks are ALLOWED, what classifies as a prank is something that is shocking and can be funny to the person who was pranked,

e.g.

So those are my rules, i hope everyone on the server can agree on some of theses rules

i hope joeboiii sees this

jjbobman

Edited by jjbobman

i think we should set up some rules, and Im posting them here so u guys can discuss which ones we want to use

here they come:

12 whitelisted players MAX, the reason for this is so that we can personally know everyone on the server, the more people, the more anonymous each person gets.

no raiding/griefing other people's houses, by this i mean stealing other people's chests, exploding other ppl's bases. this is to ensure that we are all equal and fair. this leads me to my next point

no secret bases. this server aims to be a server where a friendly group of friends play together. so what if they take ur taglock, these are just minor pranks

battles must be arranged and must be known by both sides, to ensure fairness when pvp is happening

pranks are ALLOWED, what classifies as a prank is something that is shocking and can be funny to the person who was pranked,

e.g.

So those are my rules, i hope everyone on the server can agree on some of theses rules

jjbobman

I think we should have something like 20-30 players max, for big wars or other stuff, and you form a team or clan of peepls.

other rules are good  :monar:

here they come:

12 whitelisted players MAX, the reason for this is so that we can personally know everyone on the server, the more people, the more anonymous each person gets.

no secret bases. this server aims to be a server where a friendly group of friends play together. so what if they take ur taglock, these are just minor pranks

e.g.

jjbobman

I disagree when you say no secret bases,  since the owner even has one :/