Does anyone watch Feed The Beast?

joxer

oh no, infact it has some extra commentators..

on the other hand Eloraam retains herself from speaking.. hmm :(

Women on the Internet have a tendency of doing that, given how rabid and harassing the average juvenile-minded male is here.

trolls harass women on the internet, trolls harass everything in their sight..

( replacing juvenile with troll )

for they cannot be given more credit than the "little whining gamers" the 'helen kellers' or trolls as mentioned.. its the way they act in any situation.

its really not a sexist thing imho, in Eloraam's case.

for really, everyone has to go out their place praising her for her skills and contribution.. :)

besides all that, personally i prefer using text over voip in general.

I generally treat women the same way I treat men: I don't care what 'nads you have. It's a catch-22 for guys, since you can:

[list type=decimal]

[li]Make a big deal about a girl on the internet. Which is alienating.[/li]

[li]Make a big deal about not making a big deal about a girl on the internet. You're still talking about girls on the internet![/li]

So yeah, I pretend everyone has a penis and move on.

perfect assessment of the situation SimpleGuy

btw isn't it still catch 22 for girls on #2? for #2 only arises after #1

myself, being bi i obv don't care about gender and still..

this is not about Eloraam being female, its about Eloraam being Eloraam :3

Always doubt a female on the internet until you see his profile picture.

Anyway, I pretty much do the same thing: I don't even make much difference in real life, just saying "actor" and not "actress", and so forth. I honestly have to keep being reminded that some of the people here are female, because I forget about it 10 minutes after. If their avatar was a giant sign that said "irgrl" then I'd remember, but otherwise I just have no reason to.

thx for letting me know their streaming mate

could you quote what she said tho?

Not necessarily amazing things, just some interesting facts on forestry beekeeping. If only the creator of forestry wasn't an obnoxious asshole. So far, she has not said anything about redpower.'

EDIT: fail, florastar isn't. With the way he/she was behaving, and the fact he/she is some sort of higher position, i just assumed it was eloraam. Sorry for the false alarm!

EDITEDIT:

That was you the whole time? awkward moment.

Not necessarily amazing things, just some interesting facts on forestry beekeeping. If only the creator of forestry wasn't an obnoxious asshole. So far, she has not said anything about redpower.

yeah, forestry beekeping is way past thaumcraft2 research, perheps even past BTW progress flow

& Lol, Slowpoke just said Elloram is direwolf's wife and flora is their daughter

sick sick lad he is

side note:

i really love one of their builds

a huge direwolf ( aka steve ) animated using frames, fucking a sheep

edit2:

they just rick'rolled us for 10~20 minutes...

just pause the recording, put on that song

and there you go

200+/- people rickrolled down to 140

and yeah

90hijacked is me ( twitch / youtube account )

feel free to check out my favs on youtube aswell

sweet music awaits

Feed the beast is the worst piece of crap ever to happen, in the history of humanity, it's like a love child between hitler and osama bin laden

Either trolling or displaying inbred imbecility. Make a valid point or get the fuck out.

It's the latter

Edit: Don't leave your laptop alone during your lunch break when your friends have an odd immature sense of humour... Sorry for this and the above posts...

Then you should delete the posts instead apologizing. That post is drawing a Keller-sized bullseye.