This place is for texture packs, sprite work, that sort of thing.

KakerMix

While 'Sphanx' is alright, it's just to high res for my laptop to deal with. What would be appreciated is if there was a 16x texture pack. I'm sure it exists since i've seen it in the backdrop for the launcher, but I can't find it anywhere.

how bout some good 32x texture packs that also feature Tekkit/Technic support kinda funny seeing millenair and mo' creatures stuff in Defaults while I'm runnig Gerudoku. Also has anyone noticed that with the 64x and 128x Shpax in tekkit and technic that parts of RSP2, and certain items and blocks in game don't apear they're useable but have no images Mainly its the Bee's and the Mead with the honey and some sawed up wool blocks but also there are important machines missing as well. just thinkin out loud but I've an Idea

To the Launcher Creator's can we please get some texture pack artists to help out and get a section of the Launchers log in gui devoted to downloading Fully suported Texture packs? I do beleave that would be a well aprisiated feature.

ty for reading here's an evil hamster >:3

how bout some good 32x texture packs that also feature Tekkit/Technic support kinda funny seeing millenair and mo' creatures stuff in Defaults while I'm runnig Gerudoku. Also has anyone noticed that with the 64x and 128x Shpax in tekkit and technic that parts of RSP2, and certain items and blocks in game don't apear they're useable but have no images Mainly its the Bee's and the Mead with the honey and some sawed up wool blocks but also there are important machines missing as well. just thinkin out loud but I've an Idea

To the Launcher Creator's can we please get some texture pack artists to help out and get a section of the Launchers log in gui devoted to downloading Fully suported Texture packs? I do beleave that would be a well aprisiated feature.

ty for reading here's an evil hamster >:3

And thats why Dokucraft is 32x and perfect for it. :)

While 'Sphanx' is alright, it's just to high res for my laptop to deal with. What would be appreciated is if there was a 16x texture pack. I'm sure it exists since i've seen it in the backdrop for the launcher, but I can't find it anywhere.

go look up the isabella texture pack it has loads of technic pack support

• 4 weeks later...

you know, it really would help if all the threads not only said the texture quality, but also the technic/tekkit version it is compatible with (and the % of completion if it's not finished).

so far the only thread that has this is the Sphax 128x, and my laptop can barely run a 64x. There needs to be improved standards of thread naming imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

has there been any thought put into the idea of adding sub forums within this one to split it up:

Technic:

- 16x

- 32x

- 64x

- 128x

- higher than 128x

- Requests

Tekkit:

- 16x

- 32x

- 64x

- 128x

- higher than 128x

- Requests

Yogbox:

- 16x

- 32x

- 64x

- 128x

- higher than 128x

- Requests

hack/mine:

- 16x

- 32x

- 64x

- 128x

- higher than 128x

- Requests

Adding sub forums like this would make it considerably easier to navigate to the pack which you actually want/need. Additionally it cleans up the forum and makes it less likely to get multiple posts for the same pack.

Well to be fair, there have been times when Tekkit would have some small mods that Technic didn't have (mostly small cross over mods) because there were multiple mods that do the same thing, i.e. one that is clearly better and nicer to use, but single player only, and another that is a bit less enjoyable, but works with bukkit.

so i would not agree that any Technic texture pack would automaticly ALWAYS cover everything in Tekkit. An most obviously, a Tekkit texture pack will NEVER cover all of Technic. Thus is why i believe it would be a fairly useful plan to separate them via sub forums, because there are people that make texture packs JUST for Tekkit and not all of Technic, and there are also people that make Technic texture packs that skip over the small things in Tekkit that might not be in Technic.

:) but that is just me, an i tent to just love complete organization of files and information such as forums.

Trust me, most people's packs are for Technic, and I have yet to see any *good* textures for the non-SMP mods like Thaumcraft. A texture pack for either will work just fine for either. In other news, try my alpha release of JohnSmith Technician's Remix! It's fun, 32x, and classy as all hell.

I really want sphax but when i install it and try to change it to the sphax minecraft freezes and says u have ran out of memory

That means you have run out of memory. In the launcher, hit options then change "Memory to Allocate" to a higher number than it is there, and keep trying. If it keeps crashing, your game might have something wrong with it, or you need a better computer. (specifically RAM.)

• 1 year later...