Admin Read This Thread Please

Ok yesterday i made a post in a hurry that got me a icon of 'Stupid Newbie' and my age on my profile is also wrong so if a admin could change my age and remove the 'HELLEN KELLER' message that would be great.

So I'm sorry that my post was bad quality and i think that its not really fair that i have a stupid newbie icon and i would like it removed.

And another thing is that i would like my age changed (I'm not gonna post my age so u will have pm me for my age) and the HELLEN KELLER removed.

The other reason that my post was bad quality is because of the new forums i couldn't seem to locate the rules, making me not know the rules and if any has a working link the rules please send me it.

Actually, you got kellered for two distinct posts, both of which were awful.

sct is working on the age thing eventually, but it's low priority, since nobody actually cares.

No, neither me, nor any of the other mods, will remove your new name, title, and avatar. You earned them through your own actions, and it would be inappropriate for us to take that from you.

I'm glad I held my tongue earlier, I was going to comment something about one of his post around the bouts of "How can I help you if you chose that type of avatar and message" type deal. I"m glad I didn't now. If someone were to "earn" that, is it possible to fix it, or do something that gets that status removed? I'm curious is all.

OP: Points for spelling Helen Keller wrong. Twice.

Is the Kitty Jail pic the new banned pic?

As well as the probated pic until we (sct) can make some hacky changes to xenforo, at which point it will just be the probated pic.

The other reason that my post was bad quality is because of the new forums i couldn't seem to locate the rules, making me not know the rules and if any has a working link the rules please send me it.

The rules are in the exact same place they were on the old forums the very first board in the list, right at the top, and they're still the exact same rules. But seriously though, keep making excuses.

As well as the probated pic until we (sct) can make some hacky changes to xenforo, at which point it will just be the probated pic.

The rules are in the exact same place they were on the old forums the very first board in the list, right at the top, and they're still the exact same rules. But seriously though, keep making excuses.

Thanks! I like the kitty jail pic :)