Most Retarded Thing You've Done?

Mpresley01

what's up with people doing crazy shit when they were 9? when I was 9 I spent all my time in my basement with an old PC and books on BASIC.

also, if the stupidest thing you've ever done is flip off a teacher, you're doing pretty good IMO.

It's called being adventurous and curious. ;)

A kid should do stupid shit to learn not to do them more than once.

the most adventurous I've ever been is trying to format people's C drives remotely using a javascript exploit I found and some really poor social engineering. surprisingly, it actually worked.

you don't have to go out of your way to injure yourself in order to be adventurous, IMO.

the most adventurous I've ever been is trying to format people's C drives remotely using a javascript exploit I found and some really poor social engineering. surprisingly, it actually worked.

you don't have to go out of your way to injure yourself in order to be adventurous, IMO.

ROFL, bet you pissed a lot of people. Ever got caught?

Dumbest? Not much.

Horrifically retarded? Using my unique form of Exotropia (lazy eyes) to try and focus on something far further than I should have been able to, while simultaneously doing my math work and listening to a lecture. This event resulted in me requiring glasses as well as an inability to use said functions of my eyes properly.

Dumbest? Not much.

Horrifically retarded? Using my unique form of Exotropia (lazy eyes) to try and focus on something far further than I should have been able to, while simultaneously doing my math work and listening to a lecture. This event resulted in me requiring glasses as well as an inability to use said functions of my eyes properly.

Oi... that's problematic.

,but on a 4th of July note for us Americans

Taking a bottle rocket (one of the big ones), strapping two sparklers to it, and lighting the bunch.

It was broad daylight and I saw the green streak fly right into a tree.

• Moderators

I once kicked my father in the ass... and he kicked me right back. and Hard!

After that i learned, for the rest of my life, that i should never push or harass anyone if i dont expect to be pushed or harassed right back

• 3 months later...