Ultimate Real Life Roleplay+ - why was it removed?

ThePsychoMan2222

• Moderators

I know exactly why. It's because you gave no credit to the mod authors and probably didn't even ask them if you could put there mods in a modpack. 

It's up to the user who made the pack to contact each dev, Technic will not babysit modpack devs.

So no, I highly doubt anyone removed his pack because of permissions.

All it takes is one of them to ask why this person has there mod in there pack without asking and technic is forced to take it down for legal issues.

technic is forced

we aren't forced to do anything. Are you lost? This isn't FTB and Watchful11 doesn't "work" here

I mean it's says verify your email adress...But the email was never resend to my email.And i had two modpacks.Assasin's Creed and Ultimate Real Life RolePlay+. Ultimate Real Life RolePlay + had 102k runs and 58k downloads.I don't know how can technic delete popular modpack with 102k runs and 58k downloads without any reason or warning.

So your English failed you there. If you don't speak English normally then your excused if not post again. To answer the question I /think/ you tried to type because the DEV's haven't filed a complaint with Technic folks yet.

FYI -its DAM rude and disrespectful to not get permission to use someone's mod in a mod pack. Have respect for the hard work they, for free and for your benefit, on their own time.

So your English failed you there. If you don't speak English normally then your excused if not post again. To answer the question I /think/ you tried to type because the DEV's haven't filed a complaint with Technic folks yet.

FYI -its DAM rude and disrespectful to not get permission to use someone's mod in a mod pack. Have respect for the hard work they, for free and for your benefit, on their own time.

I am from country where is not english language.If you don't understand it's your problem but i can repeat this for peoples with low iq...When you have problem with peoples who are from other countries and don't speak very good english then leave this forum...

1.I have blocked acc! I can send to admins my pass and e-mail.

acc2.png

I was many times click request but it's not show message about ressending and in e-mail si nothing...I think this can only do technic admin...

2.My modpack is deleted from technic platform...Modpack with 102k runs and 58k downloads.Deleted without any warning or reason.

I like the modpack creators i was only answer to:

I know exactly why. It's because you gave no credit to the mod authors and probably didn't even ask them if you could put there mods in a modpack. 

We was have modlist in about...

And why technic didn't delete http://www.technicpa...00.550811/about and http://www.technicpa...5968/changelog?

We was have all legal.But i answered when it's illegal why technic don't delete this modpacks.

Era do Futuro have 2months and Dinocraft 1month. My modpack was have only 1 month...

Edited by ThePsychoMan2222

This is not an issue of legality.  This is not a problem with your modpack specifically.  All we can tell is that it's gone.  So again, take it up with a site admin on the IRC channel if you want an answer, or re-create the modpack, since it's gone.