FrostyZaij

So, I'm updating some mods for my modpack and after I got the latest ones I keep getting this crash, I know it is Thermal foundation, but I don't get why it happens, it is only with the
"ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0RC1-37" file, and not with any earlier versions of the mod; I just wanna know why it happns.

Any help of me understanding this would be greatly appriciated..

• Discord Moderator

This is happening because the current development builds of CoFHCore and Thermal Foundation are not compatible with the release version of Thermal Expansion. I don't really understand why they don't allow access to development builds of Thermal Expansion, but that's the state of things. You'll need to roll back CoFHCore and Thermal Foundation to versions that are compatible with Thermal Expansion.

Ah, I didn't know that it was Thermal Expansion that was the problem, I did post a thing on their github thingy and they said it was "user error" Which I know it wasn't since I did use all of the latest versions (I think it is their fault then, since they aren't allowing access to the Dev builds for Thermal expanson?)

Anyway, thanks :)