Help with Custom Mudpack!

xXGrassHopperXx

So i recently made a working modpack with forge as it "Minecraft.jar". I have played minecraft forge before and when you start it says "3 Mods Loaded" Which are the loaders and stuff. But when i tested my mudpack (Which is Forge 1.7.10 Universal), It was Vanilla! Help!

• For a modpack to be recognized by the Launcher it must contain a "modpack.jar" file in the /bin/ folder. That modpack.jar file is the correct version of the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to modpack.jar.

I Got Forge Universal 1.7.10 10.13.2.1291 Is that Okay? I renamed it modpack.jar and put it in bin

Edited by xXGrassHopperXx

• For a modpack to be recognized by the Launcher it must contain a "modpack.jar" file in the /bin/ folder. That modpack.jar file is the correct version of the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to modpack.jar.

It is recognized it just won't load mods

If this is the download link you've entered as a modpack location on technicpack.net you have to make sure that in the modpack.zip are directly the folders called /bin with the modpack.jar (forge) and in the folder /mods all mods you want to be in the modpack.

So it should look like this when you open your modpack.zip

modpack.zip
    /bin
    /config
    /mods
    ... <--- other files u want to add tho the modpack.

Yours is looking like this now:

modpack.zip
   /modpack
      /bin
      /config
      /mods

---

So you need to copy all files located in the folder /modpack directly into the modpack.zip.