Chances of Technic SSP re-apearing?

Aci H

Who wants Technic SSP back?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Technic SSP back into the launcher?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I was wondering, would the crew that made Technic Launcher ever consider putting back their flagship and first ever modpack Technic SSP back into the launcher? I know that there are custom modpacks that are re-creations of Technic Pack but... it's not the same, first off when spawning stuff, these remakes often use different item IDs than the original. I had to learn the different IDs to do some of my testing and experiments. Second, it's not official, the modpack was popular/famous and everyone would have wanted and still want authenticity. Third, I know about the fact that it's old, but it's not like a physical model which has to have thousands of copies of itself made by machine or hand, an HTTP download, is just a copy and paste essentially from a server to a client in data packets. All you do is make it once, and put it wherever you need to put it so that people can download it.

Edited by Aci H

• Moderators

search on Platform, I guarantee someone (if not a dozen) have made their version of Technic SSP.

second option, make it yourself.

Quit whining about this. The answer was no from a Technic admin when you first asked about this. You could gather 1000s of votes, the answer would still be no.