[3.1.2]TheTekkit![PvP/PvE][42 slots][Whitelist][Iconomy,Towny,McMMo]

Nolanrae1

• IGN - toka91
  • Age - 20
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? very many months
  • Why do you want on the server? im looking for a nice stable server to make a home on that i can trust wont get greifed or wiped
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? im alright with this, i dont use much of ee anyway

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN - xjoasnx
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, i havent
  • Experience with Tekkit? None, but it seems very exiting
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn about Tekkit. This server also seems quite awesome, and not too big. One of my friends is also on here
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, i'm new to Tekkit, so it makes no diffrence

-Jonas

• IGN - Whitewolf9395
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? been playing around with it for a good amount time, i would say i can make just about anything off the top of my head
  • Why do you want on the server? My friend is on the server and i hope build an empire together

IGN - Whitewolf9395

Age - 17

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope

Experience with Tekkit? been playing around with it for a good amount time, i would say i can make just about anything off the top of my head

Why do you want on the server? My friend is on the server and i hope build an empire together

IGN - udderofdoom

Age - 11

Have you ever been banned? Why? nope

Experience with Tekkit? a good 6-8 out of 10

why do you want on the server? im looking for a place to finally set up my plant and coffee research facility and i was wondering if i could do it here.

• IGN - Trainz45
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Built an ice cooled reactor/with temp. warning alarms.
  • Why do you want on the server? Friend told me about it, dont have a tekkit server to play on.

• IGN - sharpesl
  • Age - 18
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played on quite a few Tekkit servers. Made some basic stuff, and helped with a few builds such as nuclear reactors.
  • Why do you want on the server? Friend told me about it.

• IGN - Trainz45
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Built an ice cooled reactor/with temp. warning alarms.
  • Why do you want on the server? Friend told me about it, dont have a tekkit server to play on.

• IGN - sharpesl
  • Age - 18
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played on quite a few Tekkit servers. Made some basic stuff, and helped with a few builds such as nuclear reactors.
  • Why do you want on the server? Friend told me about it.

Both whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

IGN: jungwon1

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been playing tekkit:11 weeks

How often will you be on the server:mostly everyday 1 hour or 2

Would you like to join the teamspeak: i use skype to team speak

Your answers are too short, you double posted and this isnt even our whitelist app... Sorry but gunna have to deny you.

• IGN -L_ASS_U
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No. Not once.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Only a few weeks.
  • Why do you want on the server? Because I hate when i loose everything because some griefers. I hope this won't happen here.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I'll miss the condenser but well..It's ok.

sorry, i see that now. She says the server says she need Tubestuff when she tries to log in. She cleared her cache and manually chose build 3.1.2, so...any ideas ? Its worked fine for me though

It says she needs that mod cause we were on 3.1.1 Tekkit server but we updated so it should be fine now

• IGN - Johnny4life
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Not that i know of
  • Experience with Tekkit? Know what i need
  • Why do you want on the server? Played on it before
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes

• IGN -L_ASS_U
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No. Not once.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Only a few weeks.
  • Why do you want on the server? Because I hate when i loose everything because some griefers. I hope this won't happen here.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I'll miss the condenser but well..It's ok.

added

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons