[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Schmooy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):I would like to be a lone wolf for now

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: i have, several times before

what is the purpose of a macerator?: it doubles ores by breaking them down to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: nothing that i can think of

White-List Application

Name: Callumleach

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, thank you for the offer though.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Of course.

What is the purpose of a "Macerator"?: Grinds up ores into dusts to effectively double the output of ingots (also used to make coal dust)

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I quite love turtles. especially sea turtles.

Name: Sjaelen

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks materials into dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): gg12gg

Others things i should know: N/A

Name: McHudmar

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): not at the time being.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, I've played around with these mods for a bit.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: grinds ores into dust, essentially doubles mining profits (coal dust is also pretty handy too).

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A.

Others things i should know: N/A.

Name: BuLLZ3Y3

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thank you.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? Yes, for about a month.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Maceration, which I hear can make you go blind.

Recommendations (If you have been invited): I'm not that cool.

Other things I should know: I'm a college student studying CSIS (Computer Science/ Information Systems) Networking/Network Security. I'm married to my lovely wife Tabatha for a year in November, and I have the cutest puppy in the world. His name is Ajax the Mighty. As far as minecraft is concerned, I have a fairly good grasp on large-style industry logistics, and I'm pretty good at hiding those pesky wires and pipes. My timezone is Pacific.

I do have some questions for whoever looks at this application. As a new player choosing not to start in Anyon, what sort of difficulties can I expect? If not joining the starting town means I'll be raided to death and constantly killed by hostile players, I'd like to change that. If not, then I'll jump in feet first and see what it's like. Thanks for reading.

Name: GenHawke

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): In the beginning, Yes. Later on I wanna make my own town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush ores into dust, (2x Iron Dust E.G.) which you can than put into a furnace to get 2 Iron instead of 1.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I am a good builder. (Can help with cities and big structures)

all been whitelisted, also to -BuLLZ3Y3 please defer from signing your post due to the fact that its against the tekkit forums rules, further more the it really depends how you survive. Ive seen both extremes so far where players log on and hide in their caves long enough to produce enough to start their own towns, and i seen players totally demolished

Name: hugorune69

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): not yet !

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes , lots

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding ore to dust, to double your ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): None!

Others things i should know: i love to build , BIG !

IGN Name: mutedcurmudgeon

IRL Name: Jay

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double the output of ores and to make things such as coal dust for carbon fiber solar panels and such.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I am (if you think I'm young) very mature for my age, and I loveto make friends on the servers I play on.

Name:Mr_Green_xx_

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes i'll start there and move to a player made town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes my friend has private server

what is the purpose of a macerator?it makes 1 ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):-

Others things i should know:i'm from Finland so my English isn't the best. I haven't been kicked or banned ever. my computer is in the worst condition and might shutdown randomly but i'm buying new one soon

Name: FeralSparrow

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): i have none

Others things i should know: this is the first server i have tried to join and it looks fun. i have only played with people i know

Name: MattFo13141589

Do You Wish to Join Anyon (starting town)?: Sure, I like being a part of a community and not just a loner

Have You Played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Yes, not on Tekkit though, but on a customized client.

What is the Purpose of a Macerator?: It's an Industrialcraft Machine that crushes whatever you put in it (if it's powered) into varying things, such as Coal dust or Flint.

Recomendations: Nope, just looking on the forums and saw this cool server!

Other Things I Should Know: Nothing, really, although, when I start school, I will have less time to play Minecraft. :(

Name: ShawnRules819

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thankyou.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No

what is the purpose of a macerator? Is an all-purpose grinding machine, capable of breaking down many ores and other items into their base components.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: Nothing else. No thankyou.

name:fernyberty

do wish to join Anyon:No thanks.:(

have you played IC2 or buildcraft: i have played it for a couple of months have played more than vanilla minecraft have.

what is the pupose of a macerator: a macerator is a machine that turns certain minerals in the modpack to dust.

recommendations:no.

other things i should know:pacific time

Name:Willkabob

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Perhaps, need to see the server first.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played buildcraft and seen videos of both, although I am no pro.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To make ingots into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Sorzuu

Others things i should know:I live in California, which is in USA. The birds are loud here in Novato. I have only been to a couple SMP tekkit servers before.

Name: SpaceStephen

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, I would like to join the town to get to know the community better.

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have been playing technic/ tekkit for months now

What is the purpose of a macerator? : To grind ores and coal into 2 dust; doubling your ore output

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, I don't know anyone yet

:P

Others things i should know: I live in New York. I only have been to one other tekkit server, and have never been banned on minecraft/tekkit multiplayer.

White-List Applications:

Name: Tominator_55

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, on and off for about a month.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores into two dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): McCoyo_Boy

Others things i should know: I'm from the UK

Name: Evaarheal

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, for quite some time now

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores into 2 dust. Doubleing the bars when smelting

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Name:
Seccia

IRL Name:
Jack

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
I would prefer to work alone at the start until I am ready after that I may join or make my own town/company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
I have Quite a bit.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
The macerator is a machine thats purpose is to "macerate"

certain objects to either double the amount of materials you receive from a certain item.

Recommendations(if you been invited):
None.

Others things i should know:
I live in the US so my times my be different from some of the other players.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons