[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to expect from this server:

First of all, I love the ruleset. I like pvp, raiding, and no EE. That being said the server has very frequent lag spikes where the last 5-6 blocks I mined reappear and people teleport 20 blocks. I hardly ever see admin on, and my base is griefed almost every time I log on. So, overall, I like the idea of the server. It's just executed very poorly. Better off looking elsewhere. :(

Not to mention, we allow every single player to run their own factories/companies. Without limit, we are only a few of the servers out there that even allow most mods without limit. Of course we were feeling those lag spikes, but most of those are client sided spikes, spikes like that should crash the server, but this server doesn't crash and is limited to a single server restart daily, with a weekly maintenance. Down this stretch of the week before server maintenance there is sure to be lag until we refresh it and remove and inspect the server from lagging creations the players build, all in all server has been running at 13-15TPS at prime time, with 45/45 people. You judge this server and you never even been on our forums, teamspeak nor did you even play for an hour you must be some real expert on Tekkit seeing as you frequently post on the tekkit general/tekkit bug section (/sarcasm).

Name: Fyrby

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, I want to get familiar with the towny plugin.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: A lot.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Makes ores to dust, which you can smelt in order to double your income.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Nothing.

name: gingercon568

IRL name: connor

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): i would rather venture out and build my mage tower to sell and trade in EE

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes ive played it since it was out for minecraft 1.8 pre realse

what is the purpose of a macerator? a macerator is used to crush ores into dust but 1ore = 2 dust so it is amzing for increasing materials

Recommendations(if you been invited): ive been looking for and amazinf tekkit server and yous is endorsed by yogscast so you must be amazing

Others things i should know: i live in the UK and i have dislexia so forgive my spelling and i wish to become the grand mage

Not to mention, we allow every single player to run their own factories/companies. Without limit, we are only a few of the servers out there that even allow most mods without limit. Of course we were feeling those lag spikes, but most of those are client sided spikes, spikes like that should crash the server, but this server doesn't crash and is limited to a single server restart daily, with a weekly maintenance. Down this stretch of the week before server maintenance there is sure to be lag until we refresh it and remove and inspect the server from lagging creations the players build, all in all server has been running at 13-15TPS at prime time, with 45/45 people. You judge this server and you never even been on our forums, teamspeak nor did you even play for an hour you must be some real expert on Tekkit seeing as you frequently post on the tekkit general/tekkit bug section (/sarcasm).

Your tick rate is quite good. I never said that was an issue. However there is undeniably a lot of block lag. Half the time i right click a machine or chest it takes a few seconds to open. Other than that I thoroughly enjoy the server. You cannot pretend that lag is not a real issue. :(

Name:Breuno

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):I would prefer to make my own.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Yes i have.

what is the purpose of a macerator?:The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it.

Recommendations(if you been invited):I saw this in the delux server categorie and thought it was excellent.

Others things i should know:I like to build, meet new people, create my own town and become succesful, like to explore and that is almost everything.

name: jpm297

IRL name: dont really want to disclose that just call me winter or jpm plz :)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): ya

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes ive played it for quite a while but ive never gotten very good at it(i can set up a qurry in creative that about it)

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns ore to dust

other things: im a brony hope that wont make any problems. i have an old inspiron 1545 that still lags with opifine lol :l

Name:
cosmohart

IRL Name:
Matthew

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
Yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
Yes. I'm helping a friend get his server off the ground ATM.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
What is a machine to double mining profit in most cases.

Recommendations(if you been invited):
None at this time.

Others things i should know:
Married, father of 2, video games are my hobby since the late 1980s, played MineCraft since early beta, started a local gaming guild over 10 years ago and it's still functioning under new leadership, graphic designer, and entrepreneur. I play MC and Heroes of Newerth mostly nowadays and planning on playing Halo 4 when it comes out. I probably play <10 hrs a week. The reason I am applying is because I'd like to learn from this community and add value to it. Thank you and God bless.

Name: firefoxkyo

Do you wish to join Anyon:

Sure thing, if it will give me an edge just starting out.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

Both, though i prefer Ic2, gotta love that glow.

What is the purpose of a macerator?

It is a high speed grinder that breaks down its contents. In minecraft it is used as a refinement process allowing the user to double their ore production.

Recommendations:

No one but my self.

Others things i should know:

I play on several other servers, though the endless lag is driving me to find something more permanent and less annoying. Been playing all these mods since before minecraft's release and i like to believe im good with figuring out new ways of using machines together to make my game easier. My timezone is UTC -06:00 and i live in the middle of the United States.

Your tick rate is quite good. I never said that was an issue. However there is undeniably a lot of block lag. Half the time i right click a machine or chest it takes a few seconds to open. Other than that I thoroughly enjoy the server. You cannot pretend that lag is not a real issue. :(

Well we are doing every thing in are power to stop lag what we are waiting for is 1.3 were the server can use more then 1 of are 8 cores but if anyone has any tips we will gladly take them and see if they work

Lol i don't pretend its not an issue, if you seen any of my post out of the server section you would know my work on server lagg, and how you reduce it. guess you cant win em all.

Name:gradyjoslin

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have played techkit/technic pack often

what is the purpose of a macerator? to make one ore into dust so you double the output of iron or gold and other ore based materials

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know: i can make basic machines and efficiently connect them to say a bat-box so multiple machines can be used on it other than that i am a noob at techkit

Name: Sponky

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at the moment

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Ive play IC2 for quite a while then switched over to tekkit and i understand buildcraft

what is the purpose of a macerator? you can put an ore of your liking in it to create 2 dust of that ore or if you put a smelted ingot in you will get 1 dust instead of 2

Recommendations(if you been invited): nothing

Others things i should know: I am willing to put alot of time and effort into the server. I'm very hardworking and can be relied on most of the time. I'm trustworthy and hoping to me some new people

:D looking forward to having fun

Name: Nightofdawn

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or build-craft? Yes but only in tekkit (if that matters)

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is a machine that turns ores into 2 dust. You can also grind up spider eyes which makes an item that is used to make Weed X. It also can make coal dust which is used to make nano suit and solar panel. You can take the dust and smelt them into bars. There for, the macerator is basically used to double your ore amount.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Maj0rpwn invited me

Others things i should know: I love tekkit and I've been looking for a trustworthy server. I used to go on non public servers but now I'm ready to try a truly grief-protected tekkit experience.

Name: Maj0rpwn (Majorpwn hate the 0 but oh well)

Do you wish to join Anyon: I will do what you think is best for a newcomer

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I am well familiar with it

What is the purpose of a macerator? You can macerate ores for dust to

"double" your profit or to make materials for more advanced things (Quantum or things like bronze ingots)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nightofdawn and I have been looking for a good server so we "recommended each other"

Others things you should know: I am a frequent player if I enjoy the server, this server seem's nice to play on, raids and tekkit? Doesn't get much better! I do enjoy my safety in server aswell.

Name:paulassguy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?ofcoure

what is the purpose of a macerator?it grinds the ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:I live in the Philippines and I dont have a premium account

:(

Name: Rumptrollet

For now, I will skip joining Anyon - I prefer to go my own way.

I am well versed in all things Tekkit, such as the Macerator, which grinds down ores into their dust counterparts. It can also be upgraded into a rotary macerator which gains speed over time.

Other things you should know: I enjoy role playing very much, and prefer to go my own way. I like taking people in and helping them, however, I have little tolerance for douchebaggery and bad behaviour. I may also have some more people to bring with me later on.

Name: Catfish9200

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, quite a lot with my friends

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I'm Batman.

Name: ActionJackson06

IRL Name: Jackson

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting Town): I would like to build off in the wilderness somewhere and trade independently.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have!

What is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator grinds up different ores or smelted ores (bars) into dust or whatever their specific output might be.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None..but i saw this on the fourms a while back and thought about trying it some time.

Other things I should know: I've played on a couple other Tekkit servers before and I know the all the mods in the pack quite well.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons