[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: christomax3

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to be able to help with the server, and to help with a great community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, Both

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to crush ores down into dust, that gives you more ores to smelt

Recommendations(if you been invited None

Others things i should know: Thats pretty much it, live in the USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: kilerzxxx

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to one day create my own faction and Be the Best of the best!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Build craft in technic pack.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To brake down ores into 2 dust ex: 1 iron ore = 2 iron dust.

White-List Application

Name: 99ways2die

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to Have a good time building and making a Town with my friends.

Have you played IC2 or build craft? Yes, I've played both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores into two dust which can then be smelted into ingots, Thus doubling the output per Ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Timezone is Mountain Standard Time, Love playing Tekkit

Name: Panaxi47

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to make some crazy buildings and be a part of a community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? ye

what is the purpose of a macerator? Put Ores in = Dust Comes out = Doubling Output per ore

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know: I am Canadian.

Name: Johnywxz

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to find new friends to have more expirence when playng with me friends

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? i have playd BUILDCRAFT and IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator?: it macerates ores into dusts it makes 2 dusts u can smelt dusts to make bars

Recommendations(if you been invited): Yes me friend invited me to play this server and he realy know with server is good with 1 is not that good

Others things i should know: That i Realy liek playng together if i dont play together i never stop cryng

Name:DemolitionDemon

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play on a larger multiplayer server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? My mate and I started out own little server in order to learn about how tekkit works and it's features.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush ores into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, found this through Deluxe Servers.

Others things i should know: I'm an Aussie, everybody loves Aussies right?

Name: Blah_Andy

What do you wish to accomplish?: Accomplish? I just want to have fun!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust so that when you smelt the dust you can get two ingots from the dust thus doubling your mining output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none :I

Others things i should know: Im crazy yet fun...crazy

Name: Attackazack

What do you wish to accomplish: I don't enjoy joining big groups as much as I do allying with them. By this i mean I like to stay on my own (or with my friend katzzzz who will be applying too), but making myself valuable to larger groups by trade or other reasons. The reason for this is I don't play the game to have to get permission to do anything by "the boss".

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

What is the purpose of a macerator?: When an ore block is placed in it, and it is being powered by EU, the block is ground into tow dust. They can then be smelted.

Other things I should know: Not much, I'm not a greifer and I get along with everyone pretty much. I also like to help people learn the basics.

Name:Srien

What do you wish to accomplish?: To join and help build a thriving modern city

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have extensively explored both mods in conjunction

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind raw ores into 2 dusts of the same tipe

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I REALY enjoy role play

Name:OptimusRelic

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build my own town evetually. I have friends that would love to join a server that this has been described as.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, working on understanding them all fully, but I understand the majority of both mods, and how they can work together.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Ores -> 2 dust.

Others things i should know: Nothing other than I would like to play! :D

Name:LuckeHaryo

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build my own Enterprises then be an effin rich tycoon

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yap, I love building oil rig and clean energy made of sunlight

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerating 1 ore into 2 dust that can be smelted into 2 ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): -------

Others things i should know: Im not a badass player, and Im a Environtmentalist

Name: jacobs149

What do you wish to accomplish?: have fun and make friends :)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yepos a lot :)

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ores into ore :) each ore becomes 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: hmmm not much... I used to run my own server but I just don't have the time now

Name: TrololXD (Real name is Theodor)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Too many things to list here. The major one is start a town with a few other people and have a decent material production, as well as a security "field" to protect ourselves.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? You have no idea... I've been playing IC since Nano armor was experimental. Buildcraft I started some time afterwards, I still prefer Redpower though.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ores and other certain items into dust which in most cases is smelted into bars, while this consumes electricity, each ore produces 2 dust and each dust 1 ingot, thus doubling your income. In the case of coal, it can be used to create coal dust which after different processes is used to construct carbon plates which have multiple usages.

Others things i should know: I hate griefers. In my opinion, even in roleplay it is unacceptable to destroy without reason.

Name: Quothcraft

What do you wish to accomplish?: I've been playing about with EE and Thumacraft alot recently and I like the idea of becoming a sort of wandering wizard/mage for hire. failing that (if Thum is disabled, I know EE is) id like to make my own little buisness producing tools and gear for sale (and then, the world will be at my industrial mercy!)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Been playing Technik for the past 6-8 weeks, watched alot of youtube videos so Im relativly keyed up on the ins and outs

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Turns ore into 2 Dusts, also changes Coal into Dust and Gravle into Flint.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I spent 2-3 years role playing on WoW and have been playing D&D since I was 12 so RP is in my blood =D (also I cant spell to save my life. Not a lazy thing, just a brain not ticking thing

;) )

Name:
ironjoshua99

IRL Name:
joshua

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
I would prefer to venture out, creating a company based around trading minerals and selling power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
I have indeed

what is the purpose of a macerator?
The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II,that crushes item to make dusts like coal dust

I saw this on the front page of deluxe Tekkit servers not long ago and thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know:
im good at making machines not houses xD

Um... even though i am whitelisted now... the server keeps disconnecting me and saying "Your IP address is flagged as unsafe by spamhaus.org/xbl" why is that? I really want to play... im not a hacker or a greifer, i just wanna play tekkit on an awesome server and make freinds. ;n;

Name: kgnbutts

What do you wish to accomplish?: To be part of a fun community and to relax in game when not working or studying for college

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Briefly. I have some experience playing Technic but am definitely a newbie

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind certain items into dust. Doubles ore output

Others things i should know: I have college classes Tuesdays and Thursdays so probably won't be on very much those days. I live in the Eastern US and will most often be active at night

this spamhaus.org is a botnet blocker, this usually happens when you try to join using some sort of proxy or, smartphone hotspot,or some sort of VPN. As you may or may not know nationsmc.com is a rented server and the hosts have this http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/ in their data-center, there's really nothing i can do to prevent you from joining.

Uuuuuh... well im no using a smartphone hotspot... whats a proxy? Whats a VPN? Is it a... VEAPON? Im not using a veapon, im not Russian either (god suddenly im racist, sorry Russian peoples i love you guys)

Name: kgnbutts

What do you wish to accomplish?: To be part of a fun community and to relax in game when not working or studying for college

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Briefly. I have some experience playing Technic but am definitely a newbie

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind certain items into dust. Doubles ore output

Others things i should know: I have college classes Tuesdays and Thursdays so probably won't be on very much those days. I live in the Eastern US and will most often be active at night

Whitelisted

Name: NathanGeorge

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to have a successful and growing operation on this server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes I have

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is used to turn ores into dusts that can then be cooked in the furnace. the benefit of this is that the ores are doubled when macerated. (:

Others things i should know: that is also my ign. (: i have played tekkit for awhile I'm looking for a good active dedicated server. this one is different from most tekkit servers but it seems very enjoyable.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons