[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about me: i have just recently started tekkit but im a fast learner

Why tekkitia: i hate giant servers with to many people and lag and no where to build i dont want to randomly be killed

Do you understand troublemaking/rule breaking/griefing will get u banned/removed? yes i hate griefers

In Game Name: CarlosArias604

About me: Errr... I enjoy Tekkit, Not so much Technic as I don't like SP all that much. I've been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now, One of my favourite games on PC. When I'm not playing Minecraft I'm usually playing LoL or working on some Java stuff.

Why Tekkitia?: I'm choosing you for the reason that you don't have EE disabled which is what I've been looking for, Besides that I just want to play Tekkit and you were on the front page. ;)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I do.

-C

InGameName: mickey45

About me: I'm a brony, and I love to test machines to there limits with tekkit.

Why Tekkitia?: 1 of meh friends play on this server and they tell me its great so I wanted to try it.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Yes I understand

InGameName:bmick

About me: (brief intro to you)im a cool fun nice person who loves to play mc

Why Tekkitia?:it looks fun and also need a good serer

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? beacus if u destory or wreck sometones base its not cool

InGameName: deathbringer1128

About me: I've been playing Tekkit for about 6 months and Minecraft, ever since 1.0 was released. I have the most experience with EE and IC2, but I still need to learn the other stuff.

Why Tekkitia?: It's a fairly small tekkit server, so there won't be any griefers and I've been wanting to play on a different server other than the one I usually play on.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I hate when people grief.

InGameName: Crazygamer185

About me: I like building interesting things to live in, I like to work for what I need, But i wont turn down help and I am always for helping others

Why Tekkitia?: Looking for a small server, With no one who will grief or steal from your condenser and machines...

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Yes.

In game name: OrionEnsisJim

About me: I love to build and play on an almost vanilla server i mod on. This server sounds like the one i'm on and i'm hoping to get to build here and meet the community as well as bring back ideas from tekkit to my main server.

Local: Somewhere on the EST

Do i Understand that troublmaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get me kicked: yes. yes i do, as a mod myself i like it best when everyone just gets along.

IGN: holamuch

About me: ive been watching minecraft channels and im just bored of playing by myself and want to show my imagination

Why Tekkita: im new to servers so i dont want to join a huge big one where i dont have room to do anything anymore

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes i do

InGameName: Jelledb

About me: I love working together and build some machines. I started playing Tekkit a month ago, so I'm not a veteran in it

:P

Why Tekkitia?: I don't like overflown server with many people, just a small server with some nice people

Ofcourse I do.

InGameName: Tolini

About me: I'm a 17 year old male from Denmark, i love playing minecraft especially with mods.

Why Tekkitia?: I love playing on small servers, also forestry is a mod that's really missing on most servers.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I do.

InGameName: Eli354

About Me: I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now, I love making graphics about Minecraft or anything else, I recently won the Minecraft forums "Community Creations" banner contest, and I have a friend who plays on this server, Nataru.

Why Tekkitia?: A friend plays on it, and I wanted to as well, and because it's smaller, and looks like it'll be fun.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/greifing will get you banned/removed? Yes. Yes I do.

Edit: If you care to know, or if it helps, I'm currently 15, and about to be 16 in October.

InGameName: 20Hours

About me:
I've been playing Minecraft for a good amount of time now and have been on several dedicated servers. I was OP on two servers and an Admin on one so I know what it means to be "responsible" in Minecraft. I'm 14 years old and very mature.

EST

Why Tekkitia?: I love servers that aren't too large and that are mature, and it seems like Tekkitia has a very good community

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes I fully understand and agree.

InGameName: lyse20

About me: 21 years old played a bit mindcraft to a friend told me about this for some days ago and enoying it.

Why Tekkitia?: try and learn stuff with others and have fun talking and building stuff

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes.

About me: I'm a 16 year old player, I've been playing for a fair while and particularly enjoy Equivalent Exchange, forestry and Railcraft. I like finding a place of my own way out of the way and setting up shop. My primary reason for joining this server however is because myself and 4-5 friends wish to find a good tekkit server, that doesn't restrict things unreasonably - From what you say this sounds like a great server to join, and so you'll probably have a small town springing up in the middle of nowhere.

Why Tekkitia?: ]It's small and mature, with the added bonus of being 24/7 - I like the idea of a community that respects it's members but is still looking for a good time.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? If I wouldn't get banned for this, I probably wouldn't be applying

:P

InGameName: unnat

About me: I'm 26 year old and have been playing Minecraft for just over a year, didn't experiment with technic until few weeks ago and really enjoy it. I like working with the industrial craft and would like to experiment more on the forestry mod and railcraft.

Why Tekkitia?: Small and nice community where people are and a friend of mine is playing on this server and recommended it.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes I completely understand the rules.

InGameName: LightningDusk

About me: 14 years old, in high school. I like small groups and nice people. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.7, and videogames in general since i was 7. My first console was a Gamecube.

Why Tekkitia?: Well, I'm tired of putting tons of work into servers, just to be griefed, and the mods and admins do nothing. I'm hoping that Tekkitia will be a better place.

Do you understand trouble-making/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Point noted.

InGameName: fabricator77

About me: I just build things, redpower factories, huge buildings. Can make entire towns and railways if the map isn't reset too much. Hate griefers, resent server owners who delete maps without warning.

Why Tekkitia?: Any server without rabid PvP, huge lists of disabled items, or immature people is what I need. Big population = big lag. Besides wanted to go back to using Forestry again.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes, I used to be a moderator.

ps: already installed forestry