Great idea for technic and millnere

samchu12

why dont they put a industrial village so technics quarries and whatnots can be merged toghether

idea 1 new mines to start for wiring and a mechanic who can sell you them

idea 1b saves all that valuble iron collecting and shoving it to a village

idea 2 like other games a era causes a change and gets 1 new era collecter to help like a iron smelter form ore

idea 3 (least best) when you start a village you pick (eco,normal,industrial)

please give your best approval as im very young to spot problems

"Least best?"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Least best...

It's light heavylightness and such sayings, there's a english name for the technique but its at the tip of my tongue, my english teacher would be mad :-[

It's light heavylightness and such sayings, there's a english name for the technique but its at the tip of my tongue, my english teacher would be mad :-[

Oxymoron?

:)its ok im no good, my age gets these crazy ideas but i dont mind

The main problem I see with these ideas is that the makers of Millenaire and Buildcraft or whatever other mods would have to decide. The Technic team doesn't code the mods, just distribute them.

Oxymoron?

The main problem I see with these ideas is that the makers of Millenaire and Buildcraft or whatever other mods would have to work together. The Technic team doesn't code the mods, just distribute them.

Yeah oxymoron :) , allwasy found that a strange name for a english technique but hey i ddin't invent the language. As to samchu I'm also a bit like that too so don't worry, technic forums aren't full of old people(ok yeah it probably is but .. im not old :) ) . Modders don't often enjoy working together and it barely ever works out, a pretty big weakness in the minecraft community if you ask me...

Oh, but we can't have modders working together! Then they might have to split the 8 cents they earned off adf.ly!

They NEED that 8 cents to afford FOOD! Sorry not saying modders don't deserve cash (they do deserve it) but their is way to much put on that small payout from ad.fly. (Statement was based on an article where Simon (I think) from the yogcast got a message that ad.fly was the modder's life blood the only thing keeping them from death when he said ad.fly installed viruses.)

It would be nice if modders could work together with other modders and modpacks to stuff fit better. It is kind of odd to run into an 18th century Norman village while looking for uranium to power your nuclear reactor. XP

It is kind of odd to run into an 18th century Norman village while looking for uranium to power your nuclear reactor. XP

For my reactor, right... That's exactly what I use uranium ore for, and totally not for an underground, village wide wireless destruct system to be used the moment they disappoint me...

It is kind of odd to run into an 18th century Norman village while looking for uranium to power your nuclear reactor. XP

Is it? Pitchblende, or based on the colour of the ore Autunite or Torbernite was around in the C18, but it just wasn't really used for anything.

[/nitpick]

Is it? Pitchblende, or based on the colour of the ore Autunite or Torbernite was around in the C18, but it just wasn't really used for anything.

[/nitpick]

Ahh... But still only the material existed people didn't know how to use it for power via a nuclear reactor yet.

[/nitpick]

I think that HAVING a nuclear reactor, while the normans haven't even figured out that they can burn coal to keep warm in the cold climates is weird.

We must seem like gods to them...

They sure as hell got religion when I visited, cruised over in my zeppelin dropping TNT and shooting them with a musket.

They irritate me, so my first couple nukes ALWAYS go towards clearing the map of millenaire villages. all that's left of them is a couple indestructable boxes hovering above a crater.