sct

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plugin Name: Grief Prevention - RealEstate

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/gp-region-market/

Description: Still in beta, but we've had zero problems with it so far, mostly because it is very simple. Allows players to sell claims, or lease subclaims created by GriefPrevention, automatically handling trusts. Some caveats on the current lease system which does not expire after a given period yet, but is the highest voted feature on leezallen's to do list.

Tekkit Compatibility: See Notvis' post on the first page regarding the mods' parent plugin, Grief Prevention.

Plugin Name: GriefPrevention

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/grief-prevention/

I highly recommend this as a set it and forget it region protection plugin! Ive been using it since 2.1.1, and it still impresses me as I use it more. Its definitely worth watching a few of the videos the author made on it.

I like it too.

In the second post in this link I collected all data values for you to paste to the config.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1450299-spiced-up-tekkit-config-looking-for-a-server/

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plugins that enable "/give player solarpanel 1" instead of having to type "/give player 246:3 1"?

If not, can I do this with Essentials somehow?

This isn't the place for that, however to answer your question - You can edit the items.csv file in /plugins/essentials. Just add 246,3,solar panel (I think that's the correct syntax) for example.

corelogo.png.-m1.png

Plugin Name: CoreProtect

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/coreprotect/

Description: CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.

Tekkit Compatibility: Fully compatible with mod blocks and tekkit

I agree! So easy to see who griefed, rollback and redo

• 2 weeks later...

Plugin Name: Tekkit Customizer

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkitcustomizer/

Description: Customizable item/block banner, with default values for commonly-banned Tekkit items. Extremely easy to configure, requires no permissions management unless you want to make exceptions for some of your players. Can even retroactively remove banned items from the world and player inventories, and log information about confiscated items for further investigation (to see how players are getting the banned items).

Tekkit Compatibility: Made for tekkit.

I think its a decent plugin, and less hit or miss than ModifyWorld. Combined with TekkitRestrict, its pretty easy to lock things down.

Plugin Name: Tekkit Customizer

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkitcustomizer/

Description: Customizable item/block banner, with default values for commonly-banned Tekkit items. Extremely easy to configure, requires no permissions management unless you want to make exceptions for some of your players. Can even retroactively remove banned items from the world and player inventories, and log information about confiscated items for further investigation (to see how players are getting the banned items).

Tekkit Compatibility: Made for tekkit.

I think its a decent plugin, and less hit or miss than ModifyWorld. Combined with TekkitRestrict, its pretty easy to lock things down.

Thats rubbish!

I config loads of things, save it, load up my server and it dosnt work. It goes back to default.

Thats rubbish!

I config loads of things, save it, load up my server and it dosnt work. It goes back to default.

Sounds like you have a malformed config. Works just dandy for me. I HAD noticed that all nodes need SOMETHING to disable in order to not reset to default. So if you have say world banned, just toss a cannon in it, and it won't reset.

Sounds like you have a malformed config. Works just dandy for me. I HAD noticed that all nodes need SOMETHING to disable in order to not reset to default. So if you have say world banned, just toss a cannon in it, and it won't reset.

Oh, ok :) but it f***ed up my server because it removed a tin of players items. e.g Swift Wolf

• 3 weeks later...

Plugin Name: GriefPrevention

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/grief-prevention/

Description: Very easy to use self serve region protection! Has support for subdivisions, container trust, full trust, or just door/button access trust! Stops lava, fire spread, ability to disable use of water/lava outside claims, and stops explosion damage above sea level; even stops most tekkit explosions (nukes, reactors, engines) with exception to nova cataclysm and catalyst. The plugin can use either flatfile or database for data storage (blocks earned, claims). Pretty much everything in the plugin can be toggled on or off if you don't want a certain function. Also has support for dynmap to show claims, claim owner, and the people that are trusted into claim. Theres a few more features that i forgot to mention, but most importantly the author of the plugin seems to listen to the tekkit crowd as the modded item list was a product of that!

Tekkit Compatibility: Very compatible with tekkit as of recent patches. You must use version 5.5.1! Previous versions had a buggy mod item list, that would wipe itself but only wipe the mod items, nothing else in config. It protects claims from everything except the nova catalyst/cataclysm, and computer craft turtles. I can't say much for the EE red matter or dark matter tools as I don't have those enabled in my server.

I highly recommend this as a set it and forget it region protection plugin! Ive been using it since 2.1.1, and it still impresses me as I use it more. Its definitely worth watching a few of the videos the author made on it.

I've seen this plugin on other servers and i think it's great. I would love to have it on the server,

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently came back into playing tekkit and I would like to know if there is a plugin expert who could setup a great plugin list for my prison server so I don't have to deal with configuring the plugins so they could be compatible to my server and with each other. I'll reward someone who can do this with vip for my server, that is if they could help me have a group listings like vip, mod etc.

Plugin Name: Tekkit Restrict

BukkitDev Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkit-restrict/

Description: Offers the same functionality as NoCheat. It has allot of new features which are directly aimed at Tekkit to prevent duplication, exploits, hacks and etc. It's a must have for those who want the best out of their servers security, and the solution to all the issues people experience with nocheat on tekkit.

Tekkit Compatibility: Fully compatible with Tekkit itself along with PermissionsEx, Vault, WorldGuard, Factions, Towny and LWC.

I have a good chat censor plug-in.

Plug-in Name: Melooon Censor

BukkitDev Link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-chat-fun-meloooncensor-v2-1-keep-bad-words-away-1-2-5-r5-0-1-3-1-r2-0.85070/

Description: A plug-in that takes out curse words on the chat that comes from a list of curse words in the config file. Just change the config file to a notepad and add more words if you need them. One problem though; the plug-in does not apply to OPs sadly. Make sure that your OPs are responsible and respectful.

Tekkit Compatibility: This plug-in is compatible with Tekkit and most plug-ins, if not all.

• 4 weeks later...

Plugin Name: Tekkit Restrict

I couldn't put together a decent config on this. :(

Our system is like you have to find hidden places, and lift item-bans buying them with server money, by PEX and Serversigns.

I sent the developer forum posts, but he is working on his grades now, so no hurry then, I changed to Tekkit Customizer.

I still would be grateful, if you post your settings for examples, as it has anti-dupe functions I need.

Till that time, here is my Tekkit Customizer config. The best thing, that it may get items out of players and the worlds.

TekkitCustomizer:

ProtectSurfaceFromExplosives: false

RemoveUUMatterToNonRenewableItemRecipes: false

EnforcementWorlds:

- world

- world_the_end

- world_nether

Bans:

UsageBanned:

- 27526:*:Philosopher's Stone:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

OwnershipBanned:

- 27556:*:Catalytic Lens:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27535:*:Hyperkinetic Lens:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27527:*:Destruction Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27530:*:Evertide Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place water in protected areas without permission.

- 27579:*:Infernal Armor:Bypasses anti-grief to destroy blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27580:*:Abyss Helmet:Calls lightning to injure players even when PvP is off.

- 27537:*:Harvest Goddess Band:Bypasses anti-grief to grow and harvest in protected areas without permission.

- 27532:*:Black Hole Band:Bypasses anti-grief to remove water in protected areas without permission.

- 27533:*:Ring of Ignition:Bypasses anti-grief to injure claimed animals and set fires in protected areas without permission. May injure players even when PvP is off.

- 27593:*:Void Ring:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- 27583:*:Mercurial Eye:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27584:*:Ring of Arcana:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 27536:*:Swiftwolf's Ring:Calls lightning to injure players even when PvP is off, and the knockback effect enables animal theft.

- 27538:*:Watch of Flowing Time:Can be used to sabotage another player's automated processes by altering speed of components.

- 27531:*:Volcanite Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place lava in protected areas without permission.

- 27572:*:Red Matter Katar:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

- 27573:*:Red Matter Morning Star:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

- 126:4:Red Matter Furnace:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- 26524:*:Cannon:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 126:10:Nova Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 126:11:Nova Cataclysm:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 4095:*:Dimensional Anchor:Can easily crash the server by consuming all hard drive allocation.

- 7312:*:Tank Cart:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- 216:*:Turtle:Bypasses anti-grief to build in protected areas without permission.

- 150:12:Igniter:Bypasses anti-grief to set fire in protected areas without permission.

- 214:0:World Anchor:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- 7303:*:Anchor Cart:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- 213:11:Feed Station:Unattended animal breeding can result in animal overload, severely slowing the server.

- 7310:*:Tunnel Bore:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 7308:*:Iron Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 7272:*:Steel Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 7314:*:Diamond Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- 7281:*:Work Cart:May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.

- 150:7:Frame Motor:Bypasses anti-grief to move blocks into and out of protected areas without permission.

- 127:*:Dark Matter Pedestal:Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.

- 126:1:Energy Collector II:Converting renewable energy sources to non-renewable ores undermines the server economy.

- 126:2:Energy Collector III:Converting renewable energy sources to non-renewable ores undermines the server economy.

- 30208:*:Mining Laser:May catch other players on fire even when PvP is off.

- 27541:*:dark matter:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27563:*:red matter:Simple levelup itemban.

- 207:*:computer redpower:Can be crafted to a lagmachine.

- 30171:*:quantum boot:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30172:*:quantum leggings:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30173:*:quantum body:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30174:*:quantum helm:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30175:*:nano boot:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30176:*:nano leggings:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30177:*:nano body:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30178:*:nano helm:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27578:*:red boot:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27577:*:red leggings:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27575:*:red body:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27576:*:red helm:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27552:*:dark boot:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27551:*:dark leggings:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27549:*:dark body:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27550:*:dark helm:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27582:*:gem boot:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27581:*:gem leggings:Simple levelup itemban.

- 237:*:nuke:Simple levelup itemban.

- 126.6:*:dark relay:Simple levelup itemban.

- 126.7:*:red relay:Simple levelup itemban.

- 126.3:*:dm furnace:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27553:*:density gem:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27574:*:ice ring:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27534:*:arrow ring:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27529:*:soul stone:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27588:*:body stone:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27590:*:mind stone:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27589:*:life stone:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27561:*:sphere star:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27591:*:omega star:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27592:*:portable transtable:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30190:*:Advanced circuit:Simple levelup itemban.

- 30191:*:Electric circuit:Simple levelup itemban.

- 4058:*:iron gear:Simple levelup itemban.

- 4059:*:gold gear:Simple levelup itemban.

- 4060:*:diamond gear:Simple levelup itemban.

- 128.1:*:energy condenser:Simple levelup itemban.

- 116:*:enchantment table:Simple levelup itemban.

- 27528:*:iron band:Simple levelup itemban.

- 379:*:brewing stand:Simple levelup itemban.

PlacementBanned: []

WorldBanned: []

CraftingBanned:

Repeat list above here :)

the ee patch makes most of the ee item goes trough bukkit permissions( proper block breaking ), also if you set up turtle/quary/rp stuffs correctly ( not op, but permission based ) then it cant mine/blockbreak/deploy/mine/etc protected areas, so you dont need to ban every tekkit item, just turn on fake user in the mod, and set up pex/gm permission for the fakeusers

• 2 weeks later...

hey can anyone recommend a chat plugin?? and when i say chat plugin, i mean something like chat manager. I am using PermissionsEX but i cannot get chat manager to work right and i am aware of an afk bug.Is anyone using anything else?

Kitsune chat ask the dev for a copy of the tekkit compatible version