Help With custom modpack

Crossfire0mega

Hello, so I am trying to compile a custom modpack and I keep running into problems with it. As soon as it launches it crashes and goes back to the launcher. I have attached the logs. The first one is with UEcore and after going through it I tried without the UEcore and the logs from that are attached as well. I cant seem to figure out what is causing it to crash, any help would be greatly appreciated! I have tested all these mods on regular minecraft outside of the Technic launcher and they work just fine. MC version is 1.7.10. Below I will list all the mods currently in my pack:

Imersive Engineering
Engineers toolbox
IndustrialCraft 2
Redstone Arsenal
BuildCraft
Buildcraft Additional objects
Buildcraft: additional pipes
NotEnoughItems
UE core
MrTJP Core
CodeChickenCore
BspkrsCore
CofhCore
MantleCore
Balkons Weapon Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
ComputerCraft by dan200
Treecapitator
Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
applied energistics
ProjectRed
pneumaticCraft
ForgeMultipart
ThermalFoundation
ThermalExpansion
ThermalDynamics
RefinedRelocation
StevesCarts2
SecurityCraft
SecretRooms
OpenModularTurrets
waila
inventoryTweaks
Forge Modloader

Thanks!

Error logs.txt

You would simply take the existing folders, config and mods, place them in a new folder somewhere, say a new folder on your desktop called "Server" download forge installer and choose to install the server in the "Server" folder that you created. It would then be wise to create a .bat file for loading the server, there are lots of guides on this so just google it, the server will crash the first time because you have to accept the EULA first. Make sure you remove all client side mods from the server though, in your case reis minimap and inventory tweaks. There are a plethora of guides on how to setup servers if you get stuck