[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Admin Application:

Ingame name:BlakeWTF(Fellow modderator)

Skype-Blake.hammersley

Name:Blake Hammersley

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around 3 Months

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Deffinatily 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:well first off i would ask him if he had a banned items and if he says no well just to be sure he doesn't have one i would /invsee him and if i cant see it in there i would look through his alch bags.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would ask for a copy of there mod pack during a skype call while he/her is screen sharing so he can't trick me into think he/her doesn't have one.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:well if he/her was banning people for no reason i would have to say to him/her you had better stop doing that and i would unban them and then tempban him/her untill ther staff comes online to decide what punnishment he/her should get

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Never at all in any way it is a raid,grief server that woulld be just unfair.

Timezone:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Daylight saving time: +1 hour

Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +11 hours

Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

That looks Very good blakeWTF looking forward to you becomming Admin:)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tayleana’s Moderator Application:

SamuilsNest told me to apply so I did xD

Ingame Name: tayleana

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): taystar2000

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Tayla Stephenson

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Almost 6 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Probably a 7/10 or 8/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute for 15 – 20mins then if it keeps happening I would temp ban, next stage perm ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: 1. Warning. 2. Temporary Ban. 3. After a few times if its still happening a permanent ban will be in place if it needs to.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

Timezone: GM+10

Admin Application:

Skype-Blake.hammersley

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:well first off i would ask him if he had a banned items and if he says no well just to be sure he doesn't have one i would /invsee him and if i cant see it in there i would look through his alch bags.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would ask for a copy of there mod pack during a skype call while he/her is screen sharing so he can't trick me into think he/her doesn't have one.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:well if he/her was banning people for no reason i would have to say to him/her you had better stop doing that and i would unban them and then tempban him/her untill ther staff comes online to decide what punnishment he/her should get

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Never at all in any way it is a raid,grief server that woulld be just unfair.

Timezone:

should be admin. he is very kind even though we used to be enemys.

Admin Application:

Skype-Blake.hammersley

*Scenario Testing*

Timezone:

More like -10/10 on the server >.> jk

I know it maybe early for this but I was told I should anyway.

Admin Application:

Ingame name: tbird667

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): tbird667

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Taylor

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around Two and a half weeks

How would you rate your reputation on the server:9/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:

1.Ask if they have proof

2.Check their base and inventory.

If any are found I would take them away and destroy them. Then give them a warning and jail them for 10min or ban them depending on situation. If I don't ban them then I would watch over and check on them every so often

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:

1. Ask for proof and if they are sure the player isn't using any items from tekkit to do that. 2. keep an eye on them. Ban them if I am 100% sure they have one.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Tell them they better stop or they will get demoted.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Nope because greifing/raiding is allowed on the server.

Timezone: Eastern time

I know it maybe early for this but I was told I should anyway.

Admin Application:

Ingame name: tbird667

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): tbird667

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Taylor

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around Two and a half weeks

How would you rate your reputation on the server:9/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:

1.Ask if they have proof

2.Check their base and inventory.

If any are found I would take them away and destroy them. Then give them a warning and jail them for 10min or ban them depending on situation. If I don't ban them then I would watch over and check on them every so often

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:

1. Ask for proof and if they are sure the player isn't using any items from tekkit to do that. 2. keep an eye on them. Ban them if I am 100% sure they have one.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Tell them they better stop or they will get demoted.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Nope because greifing/raiding is allowed on the server.

Timezone: Eastern time

Wait a few more weeks, but this is definitely an amazing application. I, and a few other staff members would like all current moderators to be a moderator for at least a good month, which will prepare them for the upcoming admin.

Absolute shit Moderator staff. Claims to be a grief server, admins/mods get butthurt when their faction base gets decimated and gang up on the leading factions. Owner could give two shits. Server ran by preteens. Avoid like plague. Props to FinalCorruption and Pokemon_Freak for being the only two staff members with half a cranium worth of brain matter.

Please specifically explain which moderators/admins disliked getting griefed and banned you for it(or did you leave?) I partially agree with you on the partially young staff(moderators), but I can assure you that every admin is 16-18+ years old. I take offense that you say admins/mods and only disregard Final and Poke. I honestly have never seen you on personally, and I assure that I would never 'rage' over a grief. On the weekend, I logged onto the server at the same time my base was being raided and griefed. Did I care? No. It's really easy to find a new base. I've been through over 10 raids since my time on here, so I've gotten over the fact of being griefed. I hope you can respond with accurate information to this as I'd like to know who raged over being griefed and specifically, which moderator(s). We've had an abuse of power issue before so we know how to deal with it. Screenshots work best, if you have any. Thanks.

Wait a few more weeks, but this is definitely an amazing application. I, and a few other staff members would like all current moderators to be a moderator for at least a good month, which will prepare them for the upcoming admin.

Yes I understand XD

Due to some extreme conditions, our Admin Nightmare_Archer was demoted to moderator, and with further proof, to member. Sorry to see him go, but he doesn't really seem fit for the job any longer.

Accepted;

Syce_HD (Accepted as Moderator of BTT)

Denied:

Ruexmedia

Pwnstar

No need to reapply the denied, we are aware of your current application, and you will be taken into consideration possibly in the near future. Thanks for you understanding, and congratulations to Syce_HD. Have fun everyone, and have a nice day.

could i update my application? if not it's okay...

Mod Application

In-game Name:
FnFG100

Why:
I believe that everyone should be able to have someone to help them if they have a problem with a user, or things with the server in general. I think I am that guy.

How:
I would obviously wait for someone to ask for something, and take out my banhamme- just kidding.
:P
I would monitor chat and the server to make sure everything is running smoothly and answer any questions anyone has.

Experience:
I run my own server that has over 100 members on it as well as a Co-Owner on two servers and moderators on several popular servers.

Mod Application

In-game Name:
FnFG100

Why:
I believe that everyone should be able to have someone to help them if they have a problem with a user, or things with the server in general. I think I am that guy.

How:
I would obviously wait for someone to ask for something, and take out my banhamme- just kidding.
:P
I would monitor chat and the server to make sure everything is running smoothly and answer any questions anyone has.

Experience:
I run my own server that has over 100 members on it as well as a Co-Owner on two servers and moderators on several popular servers.

you joined over 30 minutes ago wait a little longer...

Please specifically explain which moderators/admins disliked getting griefed and banned you for it(or did you leave?) I partially agree with you on the partially young staff(moderators), but I can assure you that every admin is 16-18+ years old. I take offense that you say admins/mods and only disregard Final and Poke. I honestly have never seen you on personally, and I assure that I would never 'rage' over a grief. On the weekend, I logged onto the server at the same time my base was being raided and griefed. Did I care? No. It's really easy to find a new base. I've been through over 10 raids since my time on here, so I've gotten over the fact of being griefed. I hope you can respond with accurate information to this as I'd like to know who raged over being griefed and specifically, which moderator(s). We've had an abuse of power issue before so we know how to deal with it. Screenshots work best, if you have any. Thanks.

We're not complaining over a grief. We don't care if we have gotten griefed. The problem was that a bunch of mod's and an admin appeared in our base and said that one of them had their home set in our base even though they have never been to our base because there is no way in, and we have tested it. The only way they could have gotten in was with the help of an admin which one was present. Also, when Syce was in our base with the group, I was trying to attack him and it was not hitting him at all, probably due to him having some sort of creative mode on. People involved were Mr.Manateee, tbird, and Syce. I forget if there were anyone else. Two different reasonings were given of how they got into our base, one that Syce had his home set, and another that they found a way into our base. Giving two different conclusions is kind of suspicious that they are lying about it.

There were three conflicting stories concerning the break in. Nightmare Archer said that Syce had his home set in the base. Syce said that he was tpa'd in (which is completely false, our faction was 100% IRL friends on Skype), and Manatee said they found a hole in the FF and magically the base as well (had 2-3 block thick reinforced walls surrounded by double layer, 4-core, block breaker FF). I stated multiple times that if they could physically show me the vulnerability I would shut my mouth about the whole thing, but the vulnerability was never pointed out, the whole situation was actually ignored by everyone except File (who was more concerned about the uproar more than the actual issue) and Nightmare_Archer (who seemed to only want to fuel the rage).

No one, and I mean NO ONE, even remotely attempted to investigate how they could have gotten in outside of Manatee's ability to move freely. I guess mods have no access to WE compass so hes the only one who could have been capable of doing it. I have no qualms about being raided, but believe you me I don't take well to spending hours on defenses only to be bypassed by folks who haven't actually raided on this server. Nightmare_Archer himself even attempted to troll us telling us to 'admin proof our base' leading me to believe there was more to the scenario than anyone was willing to admit outright.

The real issue here is inconsistency. Mod/Admin staff are supposed to help and assist the playerbase, but are also allowed to grief them at will. Perhaps I would like to report someone who used a hacked item to grief my base, but am afraid to call in a staff member for fear of revealing my base location. We're supposed to believe that they wouldn't abuse their power but as you said they occasionally do. Yet instead of appealing to the people who would potentially donate to have the things they cant spawn in or get by proxy of having friends in high places, you enable your staff to run rampant and we aren't allowed to question them because the mentality is 'innocent until proven guilty' ? Thats funny because even in your own moderator/admin applications people state that they would temp ban their own mods accused of abuse of power until a higher rank came on to investigate. Where are the checks and balances? They could have very well gotten in legitimately but no one would satisfy the suspicion with proof, and thats all we were asking for.

I dont doubt for one second we had it coming being the most hated faction on the server, but we deserved a chance to be raided legitimately.

But it doesnt really matter now, because we were all banned.

Not to instantly defend them, but an ender pearl can be used to bypass a forcefield. If your setup was reinforced stone outside of the FF then I'm not sure how they got in without claiming land. Considering how long this is, I have reason to believe some of it at the least. If you ever need a staff to investigate then just ask me because I don't raid. I haven't raided in over 2 months. Although, I guess that doesn't matter since you were banned. It seems unfair that you were banned in such a situation. I understand the frustration that you had when you were being spammed with that "30% reduced damage" message. I've been spammed with it and it's really annoying. The abuse of power by Moderators/Other Admins is unfortunate and really disappoints me since they basically lied in their application. I guess it's the heat of the moment that forces people to do things, especially such abuse. Unfortunately, I can't really do much (Do you have any screenshots? A slideshow would clear a lot of things up for me. Lol). I'll let File handle this since I'm not an Owner, but an Admin. If you ever get unbanned, you can always count on me to "investigate" or help in your base. Hope to see you on the server soon.

We had plenty land claimed around our base. Isn't the use of enderpearls to bypass a forcefield or anything illegal? Also I doubt we will get unbanned do to getting banned by File himself because he wasn't being reasonable and wouldn't even look into it at all. I guess he thinks all his staff are worthy and when something like this happens he looks away.

Not to instantly defend them, but an ender pearl can be used to bypass a forcefield. If your setup was reinforced stone outside of the FF then I'm not sure how they got in without claiming land. Considering how long this is, I have reason to believe some of it at the least. If you ever need a staff to investigate then just ask me because I don't raid. I haven't raided in over 2 months. Although, I guess that doesn't matter since you were banned. It seems unfair that you were banned in such a situation. I understand the frustration that you had when you were being spammed with that "30% reduced damage" message. I've been spammed with it and it's really annoying. The abuse of power by Moderators/Other Admins is unfortunate and really disappoints me since they basically lied in their application. I guess it's the heat of the moment that forces people to do things, especially such abuse. Unfortunately, I can't really do much (Do you have any screenshots? A slideshow would clear a lot of things up for me. Lol). I'll let File handle this since I'm not an Owner, but an Admin. If you ever get unbanned, you can always count on me to "investigate" or help in your base. Hope to see you on the server soon.

Cleo ur just getting the story from one side here is my side in this. No powers were used to get in the base illegally and mods dont have such power and he is just guessing. What I was told. is when you guys had a mine or something like that you disabled ur ff for a little while and syce set his home in their(im not saying this is completely true its just what I know)Also using the enderpearl glitch is not allowed as the rules state. Then he sent tpahere requests to all of us and he went to his home (set in ur base) and we all accepted. Also file himself banned them all because he was getting pissed at all the disrespect he was giving all the staff and their overuse of caps if you want talk directly to file to sort this out(gl with that) and don't spam the forums with it as it is annoying and its over.

We had plenty land claimed around our base. Isn't the use of enderpearls to bypass a forcefield or anything illegal? Also I doubt we will get unbanned do to getting banned by File himself because he wasn't being reasonable and wouldn't even look into it at all. I guess he thinks all his staff are worthy and when something like this happens he looks away.

It's unfortunate, yes. But, considering you were spamming, caps raging, and more than likely accusing staff members of hacking/breaking rules, and calling them names didn't help matters at all. If you were to directly ask file in a common, considerate manner, he probably would have listened. File, know that not all his staff members are up to par with the grade of rank they should be. As for the matter of abusive staff, we're sorting that out, slowly, but surely. If you could provide pictures of the said staff members involved breaking any rules, they will be directly dealt with by me, and I can assure you, they will be punished for their actions if it wasn't legal. Quite honestly though, I don't see you getting unbanned, as file himself banned you, and if you do good luck. But, again, if you can provide pictures, i'm more than willing to review them and take the actions necessary. Thanks for your time.

We don't have pictures as it was an in the moment thing. We also don't mean to be spamming the forums, as well. We just liked this server out of all of the ones we have found and played on. Tbird, I can understand if you didn't know what exactly went on and were just TPA'd to our base. Also, I know mods don't have the power to TP like that but you're forgetting that an admin was involved, as well. Our base had 4 forcefields and they were always running off of many MFSUs. We never turned them off and we didn't have a mine to our base. I'm not trying to disrespect any of you by these posts and just wanted to explain why we are in disbelief that this was legal. I do understand that we will most likely never be unbanned but at least we could explain this and fix the staff so it won't happen again. Thanks for you who are actually posting on here to the matter as well, either agreeing or not.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons