Minecraft Snapshot 12w34a

Sir_Grox

i'

I'm not sure the food effect (if there is one), but they're used in making Night Vision Potions.

i've seen many snapshots spotlights and apparently monjang will be adding an effect soon.

could be a weaker night vision or something which lasts for like 10 seconds whilst the potion lasts like 1-2 mins? i don't know just going on a limb.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to a Thaumcraft farm (if those are in TC3/AC) going to an auto smelting system to an ender chest. Mobile spuds! As an Irish man, I love potatoes!

Also interesting quote from Minecraft wiki:

• In a future snapshot, you will be able to control pigs by attaching a carrot to a fishing rod.

I am looking forward to a Thaumcraft farm (if those are in TC3/AC) going to an auto smelting system to an ender chest. Mobile spuds! As an Irish man, I love potatoes!

Also interesting quote from Minecraft wiki:

ahh yea i saw that quote :P. might be finally able to control pigs

would be also easier to get the achievement "Riding a pig of a cliff" which i have actually never done

ahh yea i saw that quote :P. might be finally able to control pigs

would be also easier to get the achievement "Riding a pig of a cliff" which i have actually never done

I actually did it once by accident, I gave up on minecraft achievements a long time ago, the amounts of times i got the “Getting Wood” achievement is annoying. I think by now I know that I’m getting wood… looking at Xylord’s avatar…

I actually did it once by accident, I gave up on minecraft achievements a long time ago, the amounts of times i got the “Getting Wood” achievement is annoying. I think by now I know that I’m getting wood… looking at Xylord’s avatar…

God the getting wood really annoys me i get it everytime i log in and out and one time i was doing a video on getting all achievements in one day of minecraft and i had to log out to get a drink and... "GETTING WOOD"

He doesn't look overjoyed to receive your feelings...

There will be no chips until Jeb can get a consensus amongst the fanbase about what constitutes a chip.

Yanks are gonna go for crisps, brits are gonna go for chips.

Na, yanks will go for 'french fries' or 'freedom fries' as this redneck diner owner in Florida called them.

Why not make both?

But the chips (fries) better be nice 'n' chunky or I will cry.

My trick is to fry my "frites" (Let's just call them the original, untranslated name, that'll set everything) two times. First, I fry them at a pretty low temperature for a while, to make them melting and orgasmic inside, and then I take them out, and fry them at very high temperature a very little time to make them crispy and hardcore outside. That way, we have the best of both worlds.

how is this not safe for work? the link says it is belgian fries. But just to be safe, i'm not,clicking it.

Ah damnit, you completely destroyed, exterminated and stomped with a giant robot the joke. I can only hope Torezu won't read this before clicking. Anyway, it's not a lemon party link, and it's not actually NSFW either.