Minecraft Snapshot 12w34a

Sir_Grox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's leave that to the thread it's in.

And musket skeletons would be horrifying. A musket can 1 shot you.

Really? O.o does a blunderbuss 1 hit? (Think i spelt that wrong)

If skeletons pick up ANYTHING ill give them......

Nano Sabre or Mining laser with Quantium legs, boots and helmet and a jetpack lol

Blunderbuss projectiles vanish when you break the block they are in, so I haven't been able to test how lethal it is to the player.

im just wondering if a skeleton did pickup a blunderbuss or a musket would they reload or would the animation be canceled out? Hmm... be good to see the animation but i think the modder would have to do that

Meh, everyone wears quantum armour anyways... so why complain?

However, Alblaka is getting ready for a 'war update' that will nerf the armours and add tons of new weapons in.

Finally, some industrial weapons. It's about time to throw my musket away. Probably gift it to a skeleton.

The blunderbuss has the best sound-effect in Minecraft, though. Been thinking about adding a diamond-crafted one that's the strength of two shots at once. Double-barrelled blunderbuss, reinforced with diamond so you don't end up in pieces?

The blunderbuss has the best sound-effect in Minecraft, though. Been thinking about adding a diamond-crafted one that's the strength of two shots at once. Double-barrelled blunderbuss, reinforced with diamond so you don't end up in pieces?

Thats sounds awesome :-), i also think the Crossbow should have different bolts like gold tipped, diamond tipped, iron tipped egt, but make the bolts its using at the moment alot weaker.

I like the idea of new food crops. Wheat and melons were getting a bit old. It would be nice if the hunger system were a bit more advanced, but...that's just me, I guess.

Also, night vision potions = caving without torches! Woo! Wait...night vision & invisibility...hmmmm...

Aren't they ment to be adding potatoes and carrots?

Potatoes refill 3 hunger bars, like bread but it takes three wheat to make one bread, whereas it takes one potato, cooked in a furnace. I think bread will be easier to make in vanilla but with IC2 and a BC/RP auto smelting and sorting, potatoes will be a lot easier for us. I’m not too sure about carrots though.

Potatoes refill 3 hunger bars, like bread but it takes three wheat to make one bread, whereas it takes one potato, cooked in a furnace. I think bread will be easier to make in vanilla but with IC2 and a BC/RP auto smelting and sorting, potatoes will be a lot easier for us. I’m not too sure about carrots though.

I wonder what the effect of golden carrots is though.

Cool, because it was a menace just to get 3 bits of wheat for 1 bit of bread and potatoes will be easy to cook :P specially with induction furnace or somthing along those lines