The idiots in here

n30phyte

What's the difference between a Viking Hacker and a Hacker Viking? Either way I'm a Norse raider with above average computer intelligence that I use to procure information and to troll people who post garbage.

A Viking hacker is a hacker who's culture is Norwegian.

A Hacker Viking is improper English, it should be either A hacking Viking or A Viking hacker.

Hacker Viking: Norwegian hacker with a beard and funny hat.

Viking Hacker: Viking with an axe and target rich environment.

Ahh good point. I have been known to hack logs for fire, but generally I would be called a Hacker Viking.

Edit:

It's not an internet meme, it's a Technic Pack inside joke. If we beat it into the ground, used Jorcer's avatar with Hacker Viking on it as the only things in our posts (Like some forums allow people to use memes as their whole post, I mean), and it spread to other sites and people across the internet actually began to use it commonly like troll faces and what-have-you, then it'd be an internet meme.

I know I'm late on this Adlersch, but technically we are following the rules... I quote from the rules post...

"Be original. You should be starting the next great joke that gets beaten into the ground until everyone is sick of it."

Ahh good point. I have been known to hack logs for fire, but generally I would be called a Hacker Viking.

Edit:

I know I'm late on this Adlersch, but technically we are following the rules... I quote from the rules post...

"Be original. You should be starting the next great joke that gets beaten into the ground until everyone is sick of it."

Mhmm. My argument wasn't that you weren't, but quite the opposite. However if it were to become a real internet meme (Trillion to one chance at best), we'd probably all be so sick of it that it'd join the trash we sweep out the door on sight.

It involves a shotgun, and the less you know the safer you'll be.

I am never safe... neither is anyone in a five mile radius for that matter.

EDIT: also, should I be slightly scared that munaus apears to be stalking me, or very scared?

I am never safe... neither is anyone in a five mile radius for that matter.

EDIT: also, should I be slightly scared that munaus apears to be stalking me, or very scared?

Is he a follower of yours? I somehow miraculously acquired two myself, for Guthix knows what reason. If nothing else, be flattered. :)

...Or turn him into the first of your ever-growing army of brainwashed zombies and take over the world! Muahahahahaa!! ...Or, just be flattered.

Is he a follower of yours? I somehow miraculously acquired two myself, for Guthix knows what reason. If nothing else, be flattered. :)

...Or turn him into the first of your ever-growing army of brainwashed zombies and take over the world! Muahahahahaa!! ...Or, just be flattered.

Hey,I never thought about it as having a seven-man zombie army! That's great! Ready to take over the world anytime my cybernetic strength implants are ready.

Maybe their not zombies, maybe they just have necrosis...

Ugh, I hate the burden of being a Grammar Nazis.

Their = A possessive adjective, used to describe something as belong to them.. (Their zombies look slow.)

They're = Contraction of "They are". (They're slow.)

There = A word that tells you where a noun is in, at, or position. (The zombies are over there!)

So, in the world of real life, this sentence can be corrected with 2 statement.

Maybe, they are not zombies, maybe they just have necrosis.

Maybe, their zombies are not acutally zombies, maybe they just have necrosis.

Just sacrifice a llama, maybe he'll leave. That always works for me.

well... i don't exactly have a spare llama to sacrifice right now...

Great idea! building a brainwashing station has just jumped up my priorities list a little