[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

IGN: Jackb92

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? : Its more dynamic than minecraft after playing it for a little while and watching my brother craft some steam engines and a quarry.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? : Im pretty new to minecraft and Tekkit especially. Im happy to learn, and from what I learn I can show others.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: bpgames123

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?

I was a newb to minecraft around the time of Alpha and i griefed some of spawn and i was banned from a server around the same time for being rude when i didnt realize it. Ive been kicked for autokick for not doing /afk and my friend nathan likes to kick me from his server because im doing something he doesnt like. Other than that, none others I can think of.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

Ever since I was younger, I've been interested in machinery and evver since tekkit came along I've been makinf all sorts of cool automation and IndustrialCraft/EE gadgets.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

When I join servers, I like to automate minecraft and produce and manufacture items sometimes for trade or industrial credits (depending on worth). I would also like to make a rail

IGN: Jonny_Bacon

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, but it was a private server that my friend started and he banned me for no reason what so ever.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's just an amazing mod-pack that makes minecraft just an amazing game

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring to the community expirience and hard-working enthusiasum.

IGN: LightningMan01

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? well I Love to build complex machines to do simple task when I'm bored XD

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm an expert with most of the mods except computer for I have no idea how to code lua.

-Edit-

yup brain farts for the win.

IGN: kenamun

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope!

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Love the building aspect of tekkit; the machines, sequences, and challenges that they can present. Eventually, it can free you to focus more on the building and less on the mining!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Maturity and creativity, with a friendly attitude of willingness to help and cooperate with others.

IGN: AkwardDragon

Have you ever been kicked ban/banned from a server and why?: Yes I have been temp banned for owning a moderator in pvp and him rage quitting along with being kicked because the admins, mods and owner and me are good ig friends and we were slapping and kicking each other with silly messages.

Why do you like tekkit?: Well I think vanilla is boring and easy and is only fun in concepts of survival games, walls and stuff like that and tekkit brings on a whole new dimension that is easy to learn and is challenging to do at the same time.

What can you bring to the community?: Well like lightning because I know him I am good at every mod beside computer craft. I started Minecraft May of 2012 and started tekkit in the summer but can get a mk3 flower running in seconds and can build huge structures for you on the server and pretty much blow up anything you want me to.

IGN: kkbizz

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY? nope i have never been kicked

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? i like building the advanced factories with all the different machines and i like to do it with others

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i can bring help with understanding tekkit and making things work.

IGN:Eragunn

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes banned. The admins griefed me.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit for its unique item span and most importantly its alchemy.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I can bring many interesting mechanisms and other redpower machines. And also I love to help out!

IGN:Sallis94

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like tekkit because of the many possibilities there is in tekkit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I am very social, and if there's any problem which I can help with I will do my best to help.

IGN: riku_majere

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the extra blocks and the fact that so many interesting mods are linked

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm big on building and am willing to help people whenever they need. I have a fair amount of tekkit experience (roughly 6 months). I don't bother people since I like to build my buildings far off.

IGN: Dialiss

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Once on a friends server because we where messing about

:P - Otherwise never.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like tekkit because it gives Minecraft a purpose for building thing's and is a lot more exiting than the original (vanilla), to be honest the yogscast made me win the interest in tekkit/technik, and of course it gives amazing possibility's for biger build's which is if you ask me the most important thing in mc.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? Since i play tekkit a good half a year now I know my tekkit hence i am able to help new players by giving them tips and showing the how to assemble there setup's is a appropriate way. Also i absolutly hate grieffer's & hacker's you you got someone out there watching out for any (if there where/are any).

- Also i just want to add that this server seems like the most legit to play on because the rule's are correct and the community (including staff ofc) seems like a nice bunch.

Can't wait to see you all in-game

;)

~Dialiss.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons