help ???

challenje

Client: Open the launcher, click options then Manual build selection and select "2.1.0|1.1|Latest" then ok and login.

Server: Download it from the tekkit page.

2.1.1 I believe is also only server side, 2.1.0 is the latest client build.

ok im confused how do i get tekkit 2.1.1

You have to go to the northern fire caves, and retrieve the heart of the mountain. Then, trade it to the ice village leader for a chicken. The chicken will lay an egg before it runs away. You can use the egg to make an omelette at the kitchen in the first town, and you can trade that to the hungry ogre at the beach for a flute.

Use the flute to play the song of opening at the dragons lair. You'll have to defeat the dragon to gain Tekkit. I only beat him by sheer luck.

You have to go to the northern fire caves, and retrieve the heart of the mountain. Then, trade it to the ice village leader for a chicken. The chicken will lay an egg before it runs away. You can use the egg to make an omelette at the kitchen in the first town, and you can trade that to the hungry ogre at the beach for a flute.

Use the flute to play the song of opening at the dragons lair. You'll have to defeat the dragon to gain Tekkit. I only beat him by sheer luck.

Hey! Spoilers!

Now the downloader is completely ruined for me. Thanks a lot.

Hey! Spoilers!

Now the downloader is completely ruined for me. Thanks a lot.

Oh come on, everyone knows about the dragon. He's just the Pre-boss though, i won't tell you about the ACTUAL boss (but it's an awesome twist though, A+++ would play again!)

Oh come on, everyone knows about the dragon. He's just the Pre-boss though, i won't tell you about the ACTUAL boss (but it's an awesome twist though, A+++ would play again!)

I didn't know about the dragon. I've been keeping away from spoilers as much as possible, and only just got to the purple bunny's sudoku challenge.

I didn't know about the dragon. I've been keeping away from spoilers as much as possible, and only just got to the purple bunny's sudoku challenge.

Oh man, that hidden number really screwed me up, i even had to look up a faq!

Have you been investing in the banana farm yet? it really pays off late game.

Clearly I've been getting Tekkit wrong.

Clearly I've been getting Tekkit wrong.

Oh are you one of those lazy gamers that just used the link? Pfff. wheres the sense of accomplishment?

I hope they fix that soon, as it's clearly a debug cheat that was just left in on accident.

Oh man, that hidden number really screwed me up, i even had to look up a faq!

Have you been investing in the banana farm yet? it really pays off late game.

Of course I have. Even a 10 year old could guess the socioeconomic ramifications of a fully invested banana farm, especially if they have access to two featherdusters.

Woah, chill guys. It'll all be alright, the meteor isn't real, its all just an optical illuuuussion.

You need to worry about the alien mothership hiding behind meteor with the pig police who've come to steal all the hot scantily clad ladies. Just so you're ready for it, after the cut scene it asks for disc 2

I... I don't think I did this right. There's a ghost following me around that appears to be rapidly alternating between blue, red, and orange colors.

And a burning cake spontaneously appeared to the left of me.

I... I don't think I did this right. There's a ghost following me around that appears to be rapidly alternating between blue, red, and orange colors.

And a burning cake spontaneously appeared to the left of me.

Hey Valkon I've been editing a new mediawiki for tekkit (better than the wikia), do you think it warrants its own thread?

http://www.blackheartstudios.org/tekkit/index.php?title=Main_Page

Woah, chill guys. It'll all be alright, the meteor isn't real, its all just an optical illuuuussion.

You need to worry about the alien mothership hiding behind meteor with the pig police who've come to steal all the hot scantily clad ladies. Just so you're ready for it, after the cut scene it asks for disc 2

This isn't in the game. You're just high looking out the window at your neighborhood.

Does anyone know of any mods that let you rebind the controls? I'm having trouble jumping the cannon balls while maintaining the beam to keep the meteor back. The jump key is just way too hard to hit while holding X for the wand. Also my disc two is scratched! I hope it still plays. I heard Balgor isn't really dead but you don't find out on disc one!

Sorry for spoilers! TIA

I don't think there's a mod for it, but I heard the keybinds can be modified with a hex editor. you need to find the data pack file located at %APPDATA%\.techniclauncher\technicssp\bin\conf\data\.conf\userbin\ini\bannanas\override\custom\ and use winace to extract the contents of brdky.key. once you do that, look for the ukbof.dat and open it in hex workshop. offset 0x325a9d is where the unicode character strings for each command start. be careful though, because if you use ascii the whole thing crashes.

once you make the edits, don't forget to re-ace the file and make sure it's named correctly.