Gangnam Style

Mageleon3860

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad someone will take him off our hands.

noooooo, you MUST take responsibility for this abomination you released on the world. It must be killed with fire or violence. But the violence one might result in billions of tiny ones, which will be killed with fire.

noooooo, you MUST take responsibility for this abomination you released on the world. It must be killed with fire or violence. But the violence one might result in billions of tiny ones, which will be killed with fire.

He is actually a pretty nice guy but I can't stand his music or style or the hype...

• Moderators

she's the chick singing in Munaus second link. the redhead chick on the subway in the original video.

She should have stayed as a dancer in that video, now she's singing!

She ruined my gangnam experience. Ruined the song. It's in ruins I tell you!!!

That girl is an awful singer and her voice makes my ears cry.

I agree with op, it's annoying. I found out about it yesterday and it was the biggest waste of five minutes in my life. This might just be because I don't listen to "mainstream" music, but it was just bad. IMO both the dance and beat were stupidly bad. So, I'm not really sure what the big hype about it is.

It's because you're uncool as heck. PSY is cool as heck. For everything there must be an opposite.

• Moderators

she's the chick singing in Munaus second link. the redhead chick on the subway in the original video.

She was more blonde than red.

As usual, Cheap is the only one who understands me :)

That girl is an awful singer and her voice makes my ears cry.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

She was more blonde than red.

As usual, Cheap is the only one who understands me :)

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I understand you, you are one of the smartest people with regards to the politics of Lower Georgia that I have seen on the forums ;)