[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

i agree mj has made a VERY good server but sometimes i just wish he wouldent tell me to shut up and kill my friends and ban me all the time, but i just came to agree that its not his fault, its just that i used to play on other servers and i am still used to the rules, its my fault.

its pretty hard getting used to the rules.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you please unban me, i read the rules 1000 times, now i know what to do and not what to do, i know you have given me so many chances already but this time i will not break the rules again. this is my favoruite server. i dont want to be banned forever. i was just starting to get lots of freinds playing

i found another server anyways. this one sucks, too many people getting banned for asking for help and helping people and asking who was banned and so much other stuff not against the rules. you should add a rule. no talking becasue it pisses the owner off......your server is so shit and im guessing you have no job at all that you have to charge 50 dollars for ee items even though alot of other servers have ee items free. and you even added you get kicked for afk, and u can get rid of getting kicked for being afk for 5 dollars. get a job cunt

i found another server anyways. this one sucks, too many people getting banned for asking for help and helping people and asking who was banned and so much other stuff not against the rules. you should add a rule. no talking becasue it pisses the owner off......your server is so shit and im guessing you have no job at all that you have to charge 50 dollars for ee items even though alot of other servers have ee items free. and you even added you get kicked for afk, and u can get rid of getting kicked for being afk for 5 dollars. get a job cunt

You seriously cant figure out why we banned you? Try looking back at all your posts!

I have a nice job thank you, seems as you need to learn how to play on a server b4 you start being so stupid. To me my server brings the best players in and weeds out the ones that just want to be so stupid just leave. So to be honest i gave you so many times on unbanning you from being dumb i was tired of your little im 20 but act like im 10 bull crap you do so im done stop talking on my forums thanks!

I have a job i make about 50k a year, seems as you need to learn how to play on a server b4 you start being so stupid. To me my server brings the best players in and weeds out the ones that just want to be so stupid just leave. So to be honest i gave you so many times on unbanning you from being dumb i was tired of your little im 20 but act like im 10 bull crap you do so im done stop talking on my forums thanks!

running a server doesnt count as a real job buddy. its basicly stealing there money if you take off ee suddenly and then make them pay for it. and wolfxfagg i got banned because i was trying to help people you told me to shut up and i didnt shut up becasue i like being a nice person. you know any server is good if your not running it mj and wolfx. plus i love how you lure more people to the server by bumping. "the server is running great and loving it" thats one example you say that alot just to bump your server up on the servers list and get more people to play so you can take there money be a fagg to them then ban them.

running a server doesnt count as a real job buddy. its basicly stealing there money if you take off ee suddenly and then make them pay for it. and wolfxfagg i got banned because i was trying to help people you told me to shut up and i didnt shut up becasue i like being a nice person. you know any server is good if your not running it mj and wolfx. plus i love how you lure more people to the server by bumping. "the server is running great and loving it" thats one example you say that alot just to bump your server up on the servers list and get more people to play so you can take there money be a fagg to them then ban them.

I never said this is my job its a hobby and i have fun doing it. The donations to servers are to help them stay running i have donated to many servers b4 i made one and after making one and seeing derps like you makes me feel proud to have donated to them. It is their desiccation to donate I am not twisting their arms or holding a knife to their necks. You were not banned for helping you were banned for not following the rules. I hate to say but every server that allows you in it is a bad server... Now please do not reply we know your not 20 and we know you hate my server... Thanks and great day!

i dont care what anyone has been saying whether its ratings or word of mouth or fingers as it were tekventures is the best server i have come across the players are all friendly and helpful as much as they can be for a pvp greifing server i have checked out several other servers but none compare all the people who have talked badly about this server im guessing are just hating because they didnt have the brilliance to come up with an ideas as good as this or are too retarded to figure out how to properly work tekkit if you have something bad to say go shove it and learn to enjoy ive donated personally to keep this server running and i plan to make several more its worth it by far

wolfsqaud shut up. your problem is you don't know when to shut your mouth. that's why you get banned. it gets tiring when kids with no manners log in and think they own the world. well guess what, this server has rules, and those rules makes playing on this server a wonderful experience. the rules are easy and it goes without saying, the server owner is GOD! if he tells you to stop asking questions or don't do something, you shut your mouth, say yes sir and sorry sir. arguing with the server owner or admin is where I see 99% of all n00bs getting banned. and every time I see it happen I wonder why they waited so long to slap the ban. the staff on this server dose a GRATE job at running things and keeping it as fair as possible.

I have come to enjoy this server so much I am recommending it to my friends and friends kids, cause its a safe environment to play in with out all the foul language and hate speech I find on other servers!

Some people say its better without EE, but most will want it. It doesn't matter weather a server has EE. There are much more mods in Tekkit except EE. Tek Ventures is a great server because it brings people together and embraces other mods. Who cares if you have to donate to get EE. If you love the server you'll play on it. No body forces you to play. Everyone has the right to play on a server they like and i love TekVentures. It is my home. In my mind TekVentures is the top of the top server in Tekkit

wolfsqaud shut up. your problem is you don't know when to shut your mouth. that's why you get banned. it gets tiring when kids with no manners log in and think they own the world. well guess what, this server has rules, and those rules makes playing on this server a wonderful experience. the rules are easy and it goes without saying, the server owner is GOD! if he tells you to stop asking questions or don't do something, you shut your mouth, say yes sir and sorry sir. arguing with the server owner or admin is where I see 99% of all n00bs getting banned. and every time I see it happen I wonder why they waited so long to slap the ban. the staff on this server dose a GRATE job at running things and keeping it as fair as possible.

I have come to enjoy this server so much I am recommending it to my friends and friends kids, cause its a safe environment to play in with out all the foul language and hate speech I find on other servers!

lol dont tell me to shut up you little shit. i can shut up whenever i fucking please. but the day i shut up is when all faggots like mj are dead. go fuck yourselves, btw dont care if i get banned from forums, i will just go ahead and make another account. i was follwing the rules, it never said anything about not helping people, you saw me playing nicely on the server until mj arrived and wrecked everything, hell, he even banned my brother apparently becasue he was asking for my stuff. i was recommending this server to alot of my friends, most of them are online right now proberly getting banned for apparently not follwing the rules. i was even going to fucking donate until i first met mj in he aggressive shitty mode. i have no problems AT ALL with other servers and there rules and ive already been playing on a server for a few weeks and have already donated 50 dollars. anyone who thinks differntly are obvoiusly high or have never met mj.

oh so this server is only for dumbshits as i can see by your spelling. i completly understand now. goodbye forever. dont bother replying becasue i wont reply back becasue i have better things to do then look on crappy forums.

lol dont tell me to shut up you little shit. i can shut up whenever i fucking please. but the day i shut up is when all faggots like mj are dead. go fuck yourselves, btw dont care if i get banned from forums, i will just go ahead and make another account. i was follwing the rules, it never said anything about not helping people, you saw me playing nicely on the server until mj arrived and wrecked everything, hell, he even banned my brother apparently becasue he was asking for my stuff. i was recommending this server to alot of my friends, most of them are online right now proberly getting banned for apparently not follwing the rules. i was even going to fucking donate until i first met mj in he aggressive shitty mode. i have no problems AT ALL with other servers and there rules and ive already been playing on a server for a few weeks and have already donated 50 dollars. anyone who thinks differntly are obvoiusly high or have never met mj.

oh so this server is only for dumbshits as i can see by your spelling. i completly understand now. goodbye forever. dont bother replying becasue i wont reply back becasue i have better things to do then look on crappy forums.

I have to reply back because you are bashing on my server and myself... TBH I wish you would stop talking on my forum and stay playing on yours again shut up little twit... I am not mean one bit and again you dont know how to follow the rules. As your typing on here your not following the rules. So you might get banned but if you make another account they will see you have the same ip BTW. So just becarefull and good luck on your other server. Glad you can help that server out.... Oh owner must never be on :P... Ok peace little wolf!

...btw dont care if i get banned from forums, i will just go ahead and make another account.

This is probably the worst statement you can make, on any forum, anywhere. We can ban you again and erase all your new posts far faster than you can make another account, and we don't get tired of doing it.

Your server sucks

hi. thanks for the diamonds

if you read my announcement it says to tell me whats on your mind how do you feel about the server not to tell me thanks for the diamonds you stupid twit! READ NEXT TIME K BYE