[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

I seriously wanted to play on that server, it seemed awesome, and you thought I was going to exploit, and before making any discussion, you just banned me. I promise you I was NOT exploiting anything, and replacing ores does not offer MCMMO XP

Pea was trying to exploit by replacing the ores and getting double drops, which ALSO doesn't work, I went straight to smelting the iron.... and that's when you just kicked and banned me

I just ask that you simply look back through the console at our conversation, and think about what we said.

I did look and it said this:

2013-01-28 00:50:35 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] TheyCallMeCreep: /r You wanna XP grind?

2013-01-28 00:50:43 [iNFO] [g][sherwood] [Tek]PeaShooter1000: Huh?

2013-01-28 00:51:01 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] TheyCallMeCreep: /r You want to break the iron for mcmmo CP?

2013-01-28 00:51:04 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] TheyCallMeCreep: /r XP?

2013-01-28 00:51:07 [iNFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] PeaShooter1000: /r No

Very nice server. I actually like the admin's unprofessional way of acting. and Mj is there some forum I should post this on besides this page because if not then I think you should make a forum for your server.

IGN is same as my forum name peace!

I am the owner/admin i run it how i want i dont care how others run theirs... i make mine a very unique server...

i didnt ask any1 to join and i dont have a server

I seen the chat so dont even start... I seen you and another talking about it!!! I WILL NOT HAVE SERVER "HEY WANT TO JOIN" IN MY SERVER!!! ITS IN THE RULES!