[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol traverse those biomes Yosefx, Good server a bit quiet, but i dont really like them too busy. Nice work MJ.

server is good i love it but i cant find gold and diamonds but when i find it is just one ,grat server no rain (almost);)

thanks guys... I work very hard to keep this server how it is... As well the players are more in a party or town chat so its not much spam in general chat although last 3-4 days we have hit over 20 players!!! great to see so many players!

Server is very good over all. A number of the items bans are frustrating but necessary for the protection plugins to do their jobs. An explicit banned item list would be a helpful addition to his first post here. I really wish for mining lasers or dark mater equipment.

The donator system is a little irritating as it creates second class citizenship with some equipment being available to donators that is not otherwise, such as Dark matter tools.

The custom biomes are very cool, however there is no list of what ores are in each biome so you know where to look.

Quarries appear to be the only automatic/high speed mining option available. Even IC2 miner's have reduced use due to scanners being restricted as well.

Admin is pretty good, very much a stickler about some of his rules, though i dont blame him. When children join the game and start begging it gets very annoying.

Server is very good over all. A number of the items bans are frustrating but necessary for the protection plugins to do their jobs. An explicit banned item list would be a helpful addition to his first post here. I really wish for mining lasers or dark mater equipment.

The donator system is a little irritating as it creates second class citizenship with some equipment being available to donators that is not otherwise, such as Dark matter tools.

The custom biomes are very cool, however there is no list of what ores are in each biome so you know where to look.

Quarries appear to be the only automatic/high speed mining option available. Even IC2 miner's have reduced use due to scanners being restricted as well.

Admin is pretty good, very much a stickler about some of his rules, though i dont blame him. When children join the game and start begging it gets very annoying.

I am still working on the ban list its messy, The custom biomes are there to make it a challenge Telling people were to go would be like the reg minecraft servers... I dont want that.

The donators get the great stuff because they help with keeping the server running and with donators it makes me want to keep the server upkeep going(keeping it clean fixing things and so on...)

TBH i am prob one of the most interactive owners on any server. I dont rely on any mods to do my work of the server. They wouldnt know how i want it ran.

I am also thinking of bringing in a mining world where anything will be able to be used dynamite or anything... So till then all the things that by pass protections will have to stay as is...

Thank you for the review...

I had been having such a hard time on my old server with griefers that I was forced to quit it. Then I found this one and it was like finding the light at the end of the tunnel. I would play here even if it didn't have all the amazing bioms, that is really a plus for me. What makes me happy is that it is a safe place to build and not worry about jerks taking all your stuff.

whyd i get banned mjclone, i was just trying to be friendly, pretty mean to ban me. for no reason at all.

WOW everyone in the community told me to. You were not just being friendly your sitting there being an idiot i warned you about 10 times to stop you wouldnt so i muted you then you started sending me in game email and i told you stop you didnt so i banned you! Thats why!