[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

Tekventures is only as good as the man who runs it. I can totally back Tekventures because today, through trial and error (and a quite a bit of grief), I am now completely certain the man behind the curtain is a most benevolent and kind wizard. Join up if you want a fair, fun, and enjoyable server to be a part of :D

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really strange that we are only now hitting this bug as we've been using NoLagg for a while..If I can find the NoLagg source I'll backport the fix to a custom build.. until then we have a bandaid that should prevent this bug from ever appearing for more than a minute.

so if i talk here i get 4 diamonds? my ign is benflanagan i'm a tek atm and that's all you rly need to know =)

NO your not going to because you dont know how to follow rules either read them again and edit your post and stop the mass copy or i will just have your post removed thanks!

this server is awesome. it seems that I have to re-learn a lot of things because of the custom bio's but that just adds to the experience (rather than just oh I can find diamonds anywhere at depth 11) iv only been on the server for a few days, but im already having a blast. to any that wish/already play here, good luck finding those rare goods.