[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this owner has banned me so many times for reasons that he thinks im breaking the rules, he tell you to shut the fuck up if you ask a question like, (who was banned) he has banned me and my friend outlaw about 4-5 times for asking questions. i told a joke about his name and he went on about his wife and said dont fucking talk about her, i didnt say anything about her, you know, i thought the owner was nice, i thought this was going be be my main server, but the owner and his staff kick you for basicly no reason. this is what he said in my ban description becasue i was asking if my friend got banned "banned: there now you can join your so called friends you stupid little derp derp kid" i will not tolerate him talking to me like this. oh and mj, its going to take more than 4 diamonds to make me get rid of this post you fucking troll. anyone who reads this, i reccomend you stay away from this server, you wont be able to talk to your friends becasue it will somehow lead up to a massive argument about his wife. this guy will troll the hell out of you just becasue hes an owner and has some admin friends, let me tell you mj, if i met you in real life and you talked to me like that, you wouldent have the power to ban me. talk like that will get you hit in the real world buddy. and stop calling me kid, im 21 years old, hope to see you go on about how you wish i never joined the server.

wow this owner has banned me so many times for reasons that he thinks im breaking the rules, he tell you to shut the fuck up if you ask a question like, (who was banned) he has banned me and my friend outlaw about 4-5 times for asking questions. i told a joke about his name and he went on about his wife and said dont fucking talk about her, i didnt say anything about her, you know, i thought the owner was nice, i thought this was going be be my main server, but the owner and his staff kick you for basicly no reason. this is what he said in my ban description becasue i was asking if my friend got banned "banned: there now you can join your so called friends you stupid little derp derp kid" i will not tolerate him talking to me like this. oh and mj, its going to take more than 4 diamonds to make me get rid of this post you fucking troll. anyone who reads this, i reccomend you stay away from this server, you wont be able to talk to your friends becasue it will somehow lead up to a massive argument about his wife. this guy will troll the hell out of you just becasue hes an owner and has some admin friends, let me tell you mj, if i met you in real life and you talked to me like that, you wouldent have the power to ban me. talk like that will get you hit in the real world buddy. and stop calling me kid, im 21 years old, hope to see you go on about how you wish i never joined the server.

To start:

1) Thanks for the post...

2) I dont troll I am down to earth guy 30 actually.

3) for being 21 you are a derp derp kid!

4) I banned you so many times but gave you so many chances to be good and act your age (21) HAAA LMAO

5) I only tell you to shut the "f" up if you go on and on about something we told you to shush about 20 times ago...

6) Outlaw is not kicked, he is actually one of my Donators... So yeah thats a bit fail on your part...

7) If you tell me where you live I would be more then happy to say hi in person. BRING IT!

8) I always have a legit reason to ban a player if they dont follow the rules.

9) You should never talk about my wife, you could get hurt!

10)Again thanks for the posting and I still think your a derp derp child... Good Luck Son!

11) BTW I dont give diamonds for + feedback I give them Diamonds if they Let me know whats on their mind...

For the rest of you we will be introducing a few new plugins with in a couple days... Look forward to seeing you all...

P.S. You can come in and say hi to Outlaw he will even tell you how great the server is if you follow the rules..

Love, Peace Chicken Grease!~!

1. your welcome

2. yes you troll me all the time tell me to shut the fuck up and delete the things i am trying to grief with world edit.

3. how exactly am i being a derp derp kid whatever that means, and thats what 13 yr olds say.

4. you banned me so many times because i asked questions and i was acting my age all i did was try to help people.

5. i went on about this thing becasue it concerned me, i wanted to know if they were banned so i could ask and invite new friends and so on, i didnt want to play on this server alone with an owner like you.

6. outlaw told me he got banned a few times and unbanned a few times like what happend to me.

7. i will be more than happy to tell you where i live private chat me.

8. i was following the rules, i didnt know asking questions and trying to help people was a bannable offense

9. i never talked about your wife, i said a joke about your name and you went all mad and banned me

10. your welcome

11. i told you what was on my mind before you told me to edit the posts i sent about how bad the server was

Well lets see I always do screw ups on server, but i never talk shit about them on threads or on the forums bro... Learn to respect the server no matter what, i did say i got banned but... I don't worry about it anymore, it was my past and this is the future. You honestly don't sound like a 21 year old first of all... more like a 14 year old at times when u start arguing and shit... I will forever stay on this server, because mjclone has made a very good server. If you wanna talk to me about this then message me.. I'm done, peace out.