[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

lol dont tell me to shut up you little shit. i can shut up whenever i fucking please. but the day i shut up is when all faggots like mj are dead. go fuck yourselves, btw dont care if i get banned from forums, i will just go ahead and make another account. i was follwing the rules, it never said anything about not helping people, you saw me playing nicely on the server until mj arrived and wrecked everything, hell, he even banned my brother apparently becasue he was asking for my stuff. i was recommending this server to alot of my friends, most of them are online right now proberly getting banned for apparently not follwing the rules. i was even going to fucking donate until i first met mj in he aggressive shitty mode. i have no problems AT ALL with other servers and there rules and ive already been playing on a server for a few weeks and have already donated 50 dollars. anyone who thinks differntly are obvoiusly high or have never met mj.

oh so this server is only for dumbshits as i can see by your spelling. i completly understand now. goodbye forever. dont bother replying becasue i wont reply back becasue i have better things to do then look on crappy forums.

See Wolfsquad that was one of many reasons you were banned, you don't know when to be quiet always have to have the last word! Helping members is fine, but when you always give out false information because you don't know what you are talking about, it becomes an issue. We would tell you to be quiet so we can handle the situation since you were making it worse an you would flip out so we banned you! Then you would come on here an whine and insult us expecting to be unbanned! Well guess what, all you are doing is bumping our post an getting us more members. Thank you!

Go play on this other server you mentioned an leave us alone, you will not be unbanned.

oh by the way...following, because, a lot, probably, following, I've, differently, obviously, completely, don't, because. If you are going to criticize someone else on their spelling, make sure you can spell first!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great server. Great admins. NOt a lot of people and absolutely no lag. The server is well maintained and Mjclone is a great owner. The amount of effort put into the sever is clearly shown by Mjclone and his admins. Great community and a lot of fun

This is a great server. Great admins. NOt a lot of people and absolutely no lag. The server is well maintained and Mjclone is a great owner. The amount of effort put into the sever is clearly shown by Mjclone and his admins. Great community and a lot of fun

THanks Drpy! We do the best we can to make this a fair and fun server for you to play on!

just as an added comment to any previous ones i have made: the custom biomes make this server very unique and entertaining but complex, now the complexity is what intrigues me the most. Instead of everything being so easy to find, you actually have to think and hunt things down which causes you to branch out further and discover new things. The creativity some people have is a great thing when you happen upon someone's place randomly and enjoy their work. Good job MJ and everyone else that plays on this server with me.

when the map changes it would be nice if the ores weren't as biome specific, it makes getting basic materials like coal and redstone very difficult and bothersome. i do love the custom biomes though and thats really the only problem i have had with the server.