[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread cleaned except for first ban appeal and response. A server thread isn't the place to argue with a server admin. Take it to PMs or some other medium.

^Thanks Boss!^

really good server , and am enjoying it -lambone

Thanks! Work hard to keep the server so balanced!

I have always been one to look for EE servers, and even though EE is banned on this server I fell in love with it! So much so that when my server closed I moved my entire player base here! Amazing server! Awesome owner! Awesome community! Custom Biomes make the map unique an makes the game more fun!

i like how there is no even though people quit because of it i mean if you cant have ee it still has quaries and all the machines people shouldnt compain about it at least its better than vanilla. it makes it better for people like me who are too lazy to go mineing i can just mine in the begining and be pretty much done for the rest of the game all in all no ee make the server better and really shows who is good at tekkit and who just sits there with there power flowers and rings to do all the work for them.

I really love this server!

Pros: great community. Staff is awesome. No EE but the server is well balanced cuz of it.

lots of freedom and space. infrastructure is phenomenal!

Cons: certain ore can be hard to come by due to custom bios. towns are very expensive to run, easier with more ppl but then again, some towns want to be small.

Man, this is a great server and if ur on the fence about joining it like I was, just join and see!!! It's a great server and a very friendly community. Also, the plugins and custom biomes make gameplay EPIC. Great server!!!!!! :D

MJ Why would you ban me? I was talking to PeaShooter about why he wanted my iron, I assumed he wanted to take it, and run off, so I asked him some questions regarding what I considered possible other reasons, and you took it as "Hey lets get infinite MCMMO XP man!" Which was by no means what I meant. I want to play on this server and I was banned for a sad, sad misunderstanding.. I want to be pardoned.

You want more players? Let us speak before you just ban us

MJ Why would you ban me? I was talking to PeaShooter about why he wanted my iron, I assumed he wanted to take it, and run off, so I asked him some questions regarding what I considered possible other reasons, and you took it as "Hey lets get infinite MCMMO XP man!" Which was by no means what I meant. I want to play on this server and I was banned for a sad, sad misunderstanding.. I want to be pardoned.

Dont even start chating here... You dont know how to read the rules you were trying to exploit in games things sorry bout your luck!

BTW: You told him "we can do this and get as much xp as we want... YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!

Hidden

Hello curious players, I do not recommend you join this server, and I'm sure you'd like to know why. Well, the owner, MJ has a very severe mental illness, and can not understand simple English. so if you dare to join, be careful when you're talking because a simple mistake will result in a ban! for example Tim) "Hello Larry, what's up?" Larry) "I'm mining" MJ) "omfg wow fucking x-rayers you're stupid omg omg omg /ban Larry /ban Tim"

Hidden

Hello curious players, I do not recommend you join this server, and I'm sure you'd like to know why. Well, the owner, MJ has a very severe mental illness, and can not understand simple English. so if you dare to join, be careful when you're talking because a simple mistake will result in a ban! for example Tim) "Hello Larry, what's up?" Larry) "I'm mining" MJ) "omfg wow fucking x-rayers you're stupid omg omg omg /ban Larry /ban Tim"

Sounds about right to me.