[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was gone for about half a week there and when I came back my town was gone. So I started a new town in its place, with a new name.

And wow, doing a lot of power-related work, still!

Yeah its fun to run your own town sometimes!

Love the server this was my first real multiplayer game experience that was not die noob. Learning technic on the server with the custom books was interesting and the player run shops helped a lot. The plugins may be old hat for most people but last time I played was in beta.

We have few new things put into the server as well as a few new things coming in. Come join and see the new Arena.. Multi level pvp arena... GOTA LOVE TEKKIT... Thank you TEKKIT team for making it happen, As well as all the moders for the plugins!!!!!!!! Great WORK!

Hi, my in game name is brraaadddds and this is my ban appeal.

I built a town under a tree and then i noticed some buildings on my map so i went to see if anyone lived there and if they were friendly, but they were not.

Some mod or "alpha" asked me to leave while i was looking around, he said "last chance" and then killed me before i had a chance to try and reason with him that i wasn't gonna steal or break anything. I had set my home near some rubber trees on the outskirts so i could come back whenever i wanted for rubber if the buildings where abandoned. I spawned there and ran back to this mod and was punching him cause he had my stuff.. and we argued for awhile and he got mad, so i was thinking 'fine this is getting stupid i give up', but i was disappointed cause i was hoping that if there were people there they would share some things. i thought i'd ask anyway, hoping that we could both laugh about it i said "i guess now's a bad time to ask you for free stuff?" and then he banned me with the message "f*** you go troll somewhere else". this not the kind of behavior i expect from a mod or admin. Maybe i was border line trolling, but an hour, or 24 hour ban without the language would have been fine to remind me that not everyone is as laid back as me.

I hope to be able to rejoin the community soon and continue to build my town.

Thanks,

Brad S.

Hi, my in game name is brraaadddds and this is my ban appeal.

I built a town under a tree and then i noticed some buildings on my map so i went to see if anyone lived there and if they were friendly, but they were not.

Some mod or "alpha" asked me to leave while i was looking around, he said "last chance" and then killed me before i had a chance to try and reason with him that i wasn't gonna steal or break anything. I had set my home near some rubber trees on the outskirts so i could come back whenever i wanted for rubber if the buildings where abandoned. I spawned there and ran back to this mod and was punching him cause he had my stuff.. and we argued for awhile and he got mad, so i was thinking 'fine this is getting stupid i give up', but i was disappointed cause i was hoping that if there were people there they would share some things. i thought i'd ask anyway, hoping that we could both laugh about it i said "i guess now's a bad time to ask you for free stuff?" and then he banned me with the message "f*** you go troll somewhere else". this not the kind of behavior i expect from a mod or admin. Maybe i was border line trolling, but an hour, or 24 hour ban without the language would have been fine to remind me that not everyone is as laid back as me.

I hope to be able to rejoin the community soon and continue to build my town.

Thanks,

Brad S.

Actually your banned reason says: Trolling is fun when you do it the right way... Oh and your dad is calling for you...

As well i seen the whole thing you both were doing so your not going to be unbanned and btw he is a donator. You were sitting there messing with him over and over and over. He asked manytimes to stop and leave you didn't! End of story!

Hidden

Oh, well, like i said he started it by being hostile for no reason other than i came to visit his town, if i knew it was there in the first place i would have made my town much further away. No wonder you can't get more than 36 people on your server, if this how u treat your players. I don't really get that "your dad is calling for you" thing. is that a problem you kids have when your parents haul you off the computer or something? i live on my own so I'm not really sure what your getting at.

Hidden

Oh, well, like i said he started it by being hostile for no reason other than i came to visit his town, if i knew it was there in the first place i would have made my town much further away. No wonder you can't get more than 36 people on your server, if this how u treat your players. I don't really get that "your dad is calling for you" thing. is that a problem you kids have when your parents haul you off the computer or something? i live on my own so I'm not really sure what your getting at.

No actually this is done i told you that you were not leaving a donator property and he asked you a about 10 times to leave... Hate to also let you know that i am no kid, you are for sure the kid here. I am 30 did't you read the forum before you came in? I mean DUH kid, it said right there adult owned... And i dont get over 36 players because most players that play tekkit think you can't have tekkit with out EE (just so you know EE means no condensers kid). This is not how I treat my players at all... I treat stupid kids like you this way because you did not stop being stupid in my server. We were giving you plenty of warnings to stop and you would not stop. So now I am asking you to just stop writing on my forums you are not and will not be back in my server. Thanks and good say!

Hidden

Dude, your barely older than me, and don't explain to me about EE i think i know how to play tekkit. i don't see the point in building a town on a public sever if you don't want people bugging you. People should be allowed to look at other peoples stuff if they don't wreck it. That's why i ignored him telling me to leave at first, but then he started getting mad so i was gonna say chill out and try and talk to him about it. He wanted to be a dick about it, and killed me while i was typing. its not like i was in his house or anything. If you don't want me on your server that's fine. If this is the attitude you and your players have then i'd prefer to play somewhere else, with people who are more relaxed. i can't help it, if someone's a dick to me i tend to be a dick right back, and i think freaking out because there is a pretend person in your pretend town is being a dick. Especially if this person is in the same age group as you and i.

Thank you for talking to me when you banned me. Like giving away my stuff was going to be that bad after a noob looted a full suit of nano off of me and a greffer got a MFSU out of my base that was locked. Anyway I was going to leave with no hard feelings and suggest it to others but why after that? I had been thinking about donating after I get my paycheck and making a clean start after the lame day I had had. I still rather like the server just had to much suck in to short a period of time.

Thank you for talking to me when you banned me. Like giving away my stuff was going to be that bad after a noob looted a full suit of nano off of me and a greffer got a MFSU out of my base that was locked. Anyway I was going to leave with no hard feelings and suggest it to others but why after that? I had been thinking about donating after I get my paycheck and making a clean start after the lame day I had had. I still rather like the server just had to much suck in to short a period of time.

oh ok i see.... well ill unban you but dont try and just give items out and also all your items are gone =) so now you can start new other then your inventory!

thansk for playing

Hidden

Dude, your barely older than me, and don't explain to me about EE i think i know how to play tekkit. i don't see the point in building a town on a public sever if you don't want people bugging you. People should be allowed to look at other peoples stuff if they don't wreck it. That's why i ignored him telling me to leave at first, but then he started getting mad so i was gonna say chill out and try and talk to him about it. He wanted to be a dick about it, and killed me while i was typing. its not like i was in his house or anything. If you don't want me on your server that's fine. If this is the attitude you and your players have then i'd prefer to play somewhere else, with people who are more relaxed. i can't help it, if someone's a dick to me i tend to be a dick right back, and i think freaking out because there is a pretend person in your pretend town is being a dick. Especially if this person is in the same age group as you and i.

your just a douche bag shut up!!! I am done talking to you stop talking on my forums! your banned!

oh ok i see.... well ill unban you but dont try and just give items out and also all your items are gone =) so now you can start new other then your inventory!

thansk for playing

Works I was not trying to be a dush nozzle I was standing over the wreck of my old base trying to figure to how to get towney to work when the greefer noob got me and after that, the glitched death chest and the base raid all in one day I snapped. It was not an adult response, any one in an admin position telling me that I could not give my stuff away would have worked, but that is neater here nor there.