[3.1.2] TekVentures [24/7][75 Slot][PVP/Grief][CustomBiomes][Towny][MCmmo][Limited EE][TreasureHunt]

mjclone

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started on this server and it's easily the best I've ever played on. Finally I have found a server where I can play without having to pay real money, the useful blocks and tools aren't reserved for any "premium" members, and people aren't hacking the game or going out of their way to grief me. This is truly a server for people who want to enjoy Tekkit.

Hello there. Thanks very much for setting up this excellent server Mjclone with my thanks extending to anyone else who was involved. I have a couple suggestions that I would like to make understanding of course that your server-your rules :) It seems there is a disparity in the effort required to "make money" between voting and actually making product. 6k with every trip to the voting booth versus chicken feed at the admin shop. I recommend a couple solutions:

1. Lower the voting bonus to $100 per site per day or,

2. Raise the prices at the admin shop or,

3. Change the saleable product to "value added" (stone vs cobble) and substantially raise the price.

Just wondering what your thoughts might be. Cheerfully yours :)

to mjclone and all the awesome ppl that keep this sever going i thank you because this sever is the beastest one yet

Thank you redstone_robot! Actually I am the only one that has been running the server. I do have a great friend that has done wonders as well for the last few weeks too so a Great BIG thanks goes to him too....

Hello there. Thanks very much for setting up this excellent server Mjclone with my thanks extending to anyone else who was involved. I have a couple suggestions that I would like to make understanding of course that your server-your rules :) It seems there is a disparity in the effort required to "make money" between voting and actually making product. 6k with every trip to the voting booth versus chicken feed at the admin shop. I recommend a couple solutions:

1. Lower the voting bonus to $100 per site per day or,

2. Raise the prices at the admin shop or,

3. Change the saleable product to "value added" (stone vs cobble) and substantially raise the price.

Just wondering what your thoughts might be. Cheerfully yours :)

Thanks Bbushh- Maybe I can get with you a little later and see what your actually talking about and more then likely do it.

Thanks both of you!!!! and anyone else I have yet said thanks too!!!!

Alright, I feel that I have not been rightfully banned. I have read the rules, and I am fully aware of Rule 1: No advertising of servers. But while in-game, I simply asked About a plugin and if it were easy to use or not. I felt that I also had to give a reason why I was asking this, so I said that I may try a server of my own. But that server does not even exist!! I had no intention of "Advertising" to anyone. I was first kicked, I rejoined tried explaining but was banned halfway though typing. Another part... It seems to me that the Operator or some moderator broke his Own Rule: #8 and 13... No insulting or cussing, which is strong in the Message when I was Banned:

"Banned: YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR SERVER DUMB ASS" This is not right. All I wanted was ADVICE. Nothing else! How is that bad? No bad intentions what-so-ever to anyone. I thought This was a great server and seeing all the possibilities with Tekkit. I would love to continue playing. But for now, I don't know what to do..

Alright, I feel that I have not been rightfully banned. I have read the rules, and I am fully aware of Rule 1: No advertising of servers. But while in-game, I simply asked About a plugin and if it were easy to use or not. I felt that I also had to give a reason why I was asking this, so I said that I may try a server of my own. But that server does not even exist!! I had no intention of "Advertising" to anyone. I was first kicked, I rejoined tried explaining but was banned halfway though typing. Another part... It seems to me that the Operator or some moderator broke his Own Rule: #8 and 13... No insulting or cussing, which is strong in the Message when I was Banned:

"Banned: YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR SERVER DUMB ASS" This is not right. All I wanted was ADVICE. Nothing else! How is that bad? No bad intentions what-so-ever to anyone. I thought This was a great server and seeing all the possibilities with Tekkit. I would love to continue playing. But for now, I don't know what to do..

No you were talking about your server or starting one. I DO NOT allow any such talk AT ALL. Sorry but you will not be unbanned! and rule #8 and 13 are for in game not when you banned! So yeah sorry but you will not be unbanned!

Great server however hardly anyone goes on and there is abit of lag....overal great!

LOL there is a lot of people on it when school is out our highest so far is 30 and about the lag it is your client side turn your rendering down.. So many people always say there is lag when the server is running 20 tps and no one else has said anything about lag so it is your client... Thanks happy playing!

No you were talking about your server or starting one. I DO NOT allow any such talk AT ALL. Sorry but you will not be unbanned! and rule #8 and 13 are for in game not when you banned! So yeah sorry but you will not be unbanned!

Still, you did not need to be an ass about it.