Increase Build Height

Rebeckah11

Clearing taint with my airship over Obelisk Island and flew a little too high. When assembled ship (pressed '/') top half had disappeared, including dawn machine, pipes, ward jars, chest full of ward jars, and, most importantly, the ship's helm so I can't even move the ship to get my stuff back.

Error = 'height limit for building is 256 blocks' so need to try alter config file, but just can't find the one I am looking for in appdata/technic/mods/blighfall - any help? or have I lost all my jars of auram and dawn machine :( 

Clearing taint with my airship over Obelisk Island and flew a little too high. When assembled ship (pressed '/') top half had disappeared, including dawn machine, pipes, ward jars, chest full of ward jars, and, most importantly, the ship's helm so I can't even move the ship to get my stuff back.

Error = 'height limit for building is 256 blocks' so need to try alter config file, but just can't find the one I am looking for in appdata/technic/mods/blighfall - any help? or have I lost all my jars of auram and dawn machine :( 

I have found that you can change the max height with worldpainter, do not really know how. Google is your best friend