[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Whitelist Application-

Minecraft Name:

Exege

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

I really like Tekkit, and I really like the idea of a server where the Mods/Admins do not abuse their powers! I've been searching for a good tekkit server now for a little while, after the last one that I played on seems to be down or having some technical difficulties. I also really like multiplayer, and would be happy to help everyone in anyway that I can!

Do you have any bans on record?

No, but I also have only played on two or three other servers where I didn't know the owner personally. I try to follow the rules and be a good member.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

Unfortunately, the nature of my school work makes it pretty unpredictable when I can get online. Hopefully, three or four times a week, a couple of hours each time. Probably a little bit less than that in general, but there will definitely be times where I'll be able to be on a lot more.

Thank you for considering my application!

Minecraft Name: andre5594

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: My friend plays on it. (gamingjockey)

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Whenever I feel like playing Minecraft and when my friend is online. (gamingjockey)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: skullsrevenge

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: looking for a server that doesnt ban anything ridicuolously, and a good community

Do you have any bans on record? not that i know of, i was framed once, but it was solved

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? after school, maybe in the morning

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Ggame2

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I really like servers were nothings is banned, and scenes its a whitelist the community will talk with you.

Do you have any bans on record?I have one

it was for braking a single block, that I did put back.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will be on as long as it stays fair, and the people playing are friendly. Also I was already on the server but for some reason I'm not whitelisted anymore.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: duranredaxe

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I´m looking for a nice server where I can fully explore all mods in tekkit, and dont have to worry with other people messin my experiments. Also i´m got tired of building lots fo stuff on singleplayer so no1 could enjoy with me =/

Do you have any bans on record? No I´m fairly new on servers, so i never got any ban

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Everyday for an hour or probaly more than a hour, onde you get exited about building a machine system you just cant get track of time.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Th3_L0st_m1ner

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because i have always wanted to play on a server with nothing banned

Do you have any bans on record? none that i know

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? most of the weekend and some week days

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: Dafunkt Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Much the same reason why you created the server Do you have any bans on record? Yes If so, Why?Long story but nether the less i was standing up for a young lad who was being bullied over his views on religion and the admin was the bully so you know INSTA ban How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Well as long as i can depends on work

Minecraft Name: BOB_200

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Just an Australian looking for some new and fun people to play with.

Do you have any bans on record? No, and i have no intentions of getting banned.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Almost everyday, unless i have something else on, like basketball training, or im away on holidays.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: MTCoster

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a quiet, friendly Tekkit server to hopefully play on with my friends.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Mainly on Sundays, but maybe for the odd hour during the week.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: OldBotoy10

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to build amazing awesome cool stuff that other servers can't

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? ALMOST EVERY DAY! accpet when my sister is my computer.

[Application]

I.G.N: Silent_Ninja3290

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I would like to join SilliTekkit So that i could just make some friends and build some pretty cool stuff.

Do You Have Any Bans On Record?: Yes, A long time ago, i was banned for greifing, (it was a long time ago and i didnt read the rules. if there isnt greifing allowed i dont greif. but if it is i will.)

I will be able to play on Silli tekkit about 6-7 hours a day. (might not be on until wedsday. because hurricane Sandy is coming, and she will wipe out my power. sooo... Yea. I hope you whitelist me.)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Daniny

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i want to play with my friend Marvinside and there are no banned Items on this Server

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2-3 hours per day and more on weekend and vacations