Doesnt let me login in the launcher

NielsDeKoe

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello I am having the same issue.. I even created a new account and when I launch the Launcher and enter the CORRECT info I get the same message Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password. I have attached a screen shot of the message. I can log into the Technic web site but not in the launcher. Need Help Please..

TechNic Error Message.jpg

Hello I am having the same issue.. I even created a new account and when I launch the Launcher and enter the CORRECT info I get the same message Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password. I have attached a screen shot of the message. I can log into the Technic web site but not in the launcher. Need Help Please..

TechNic Error Message.jpg

The technic site is NOT your technic launcher login! Your technic launcher login is the exact same as your minecraft login. So use your username and password if it is a clean MC account. If you have linked it to mojang use your email adress and mojang password. Good luck ;)

On 1/6/2016 at 12:28 PM, jumpandshootbeef said:

Use your email adress. Have you migrated your mc account to mojang? Use your mojang email and password

I was also having troubles with this and this doesnt work. I already migrated but my email and password (that i checked in minecraft.net and it WORKED there) didnt work for technic.