Can't find diamons

Lyikos

I have been mining in my tekkit world for a while now and a can't find a single diamond naturally. I have about 3 stacks of both copper and tin, 3 stacks of iron and almost a full stack of gold. I vanilla I would have found one by now. Have they been severely nerfed in spawn frequency in this mod or am I just unlucky?

Or turtles.

Or trade with a friend since this is SMP tekkit.

Or walk into an existing portal in somebody's base, since this is SMP tekkit

Or set off a nova cataclysm or similar. (not quite fair since you need diamonds to make a collector, but if you're low on diamonds and have collectors as a priority, it is an option)

or less realistically, but possible:

1) Pull naturally occurring obsidian into formation with frame motors and frames.

2) Craft your first obsidian with UU matter

Ten minutes after making my last post I finally found some, I wasn't evening mining, just pumping out lava for a geo plant. Guess I was just getting unlucky, I know I can make them other ways but I needed to know specifically if they do spawn naturally on the map in tekkit and whether my TC map was glitched to not spawn them. Guess everything is fine.

Bullshit. You can play tekkit singleplayer just fine. I do it all the time, as it is not as lag inducing as technic, and it lets me test out ideas for the server I play on.

I have never had any issues with finding Diamonds on Tekkit Singleplayer. Diamons on the other hand...

Bullshit. You can play tekkit singleplayer just fine. I do it all the time, as it is not as lag inducing as technic, and it lets me test out ideas for the server I play on.

Whoa, chill. You gotta let go of that aggro.

Upon seeing multiple cases of people genuinely not having any diamonds spawning, the only common denominator was the fact they were playing Tekkit singleplayer.

These people would also be missing things like strongholds, villages and abandoned mineshafts. So just chill.

Tekkit singleplayer works just fine, sort of, but it does have several minor and persistent bugs that will show up.

I have also heard of diamonds not spawning in tekkit single. Also, things like anchors or stuff regarding the End (possibly strongholds, but definitely where you spawn and layout things) etc. can be buggy in particular, since SSP and SMP architectures differ with regards to those things.

Also, you will occasionally get a mod that is not very well written, and possibly assumes or relies on something specific to SMP without watching for errors, and it can cause you to get lag vortices or corrupted chunks or things like that.

Not terribly common, but:

A) Definitely more common than playing the intended modpacks and more importantly:

B) You sort of "void your warranty" by not following the instructions about which pack to play in which world. It comes across as kind've annoying and silly for somebody to play SMP tekkit on SSP and then complain about errors or things going wrong... Do it if you want, but don't come and complain about your game not working in a way it was never intended to...

this is how to make a diamond

make a coal ball wich is 8 coal dust surrounding 1 flint

then compress it to get a compressed coal ball

surround an brick block/iron block with 8 compressed coal balls, this wll make a coal chunk

then compress the coal chunk to get a diamond

(this is tested and it works)

did none of you ever heard of this way? 0.0

this is how i make diamond factorys the fun way but its just a good way of getting your diamonds

Full article at:

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Industrial_Diamond