matthew mohwinkel New Member..

racoon

amusingly, a google search reveals tons of posts on other forums that are exactly the same, some with the same username as this one. there is an ex-xerox executive with the same name and also some guy who apparently cheated on his fiance and then wife with some chick in LA and looks like a douche.

truly yours :

freakachu

aaand this guy has appeared on the same forums with a similar response. nice try, but not buying it.

[sarcasm] But he was just welcoming Mat to our "best internet marketing community network"! Why did you guys need to go and ban him? He was clearly just being friendly. [/sarcasm]

Oh please, it's quite obvious. China's communist party is trying to ensure the winner of the 2020 US presidential election is a chinese sleeper agent to ensure the smooth invasion of north america.

Hasn't anyone else connected the dots?

Don't worry though, I went out and bought a half dozen snickers bars, their plans are foiled.

Oh please, it's quite obvious. China's communist party is trying to ensure the winner of the 2020 US presidential election is a chinese sleeper agent to ensure the smooth invasion of north america.

Hasn't anyone else connected the dots?

Don't worry though, I went out and bought a half dozen snickers bars, their plans are foiled.

Thank god we have people with the wherewithal to see plots like this! What would we do without you Neo?

I understand. You've learnt something new. :)

Anyway, what. the. hell. Why would anyone spam forums with this? It's not even spam! :/

It's just ridiculously stupid. They think they are doing something but they aren't. The only thing they are doing is harming themselves by not being to be a part of these wonderful forums!

I understand. You've learnt something new. :)

Anyway, what. the. hell. Why would anyone spam forums with this? It's not even spam! :/

I know it's going to hurt, but... They're doing this exactly for what is happening right now. They want to make us waste calories pondering the meaning behind this spam. The only solution is probably to gruesomely exterminate this wannabee-bot-programmer.

I know it's going to hurt, but... They're doing this exactly for what is happening right now. They want to make us waste calories pondering the meaning behind this spam. The only solution is probably to gruesomely exterminate this wannabee-bot-programmer.

I'll go get the java program I made for an occasion such as this.

package botProgrammerDeath

import Antigravity

import Weapon

import Target

public static Weapon plasmaRifle = new Weapon(Plasma, Gun, 300, Lethal, InternetRelay, GreenWolf13, "plasmaRifle");

newTarget.targetSet(spamBot);

(not a fully fleshed out program, but you get the idea.)

And now the interface:

Plasma Rifle armed. You may fire when ready.

[FIRE] [ABORT]