BRING BACK CRAFTING TABLE III INTO TEKKIT!!!!!!!!!!

calm down! take a deep breath and i am just saying there should be crafting table III in tekkit and i was not trying to kill someone's confidence or insult anyone!!

You should maybe take the hint, when moderators start making fun of you.

i am trying to get my message through

Maybe you should try caps lock and exclamation marks. People take those pretty seriously on the internet. Oh wait, you did that up the top and got made fun of. Maybe I know less about the internet than I thought.

OK guys. I think he understands now.

Sean, the CT3 mod had many bugs that did not play nicely with the other mods in the pack. As such it was removed. If you review my original comment, you can still drop it in your mods folder, and have your server host do the same. The tricky part is to find a sever host who will be willing to make the addition. I recommend finding a friend with a fairly decent computer. A server is quite easy to set up and there are many, many tutorials out there to help you. In fact many people on these forums run servers both large and small. They would be more than willing to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

I Loved The Carfting Table 3. Yes it was buggy but in tekkit there are so many things to craft it just takes for ever!

Install it yourself then. It was too buggy and crashy to be put in the modpack properly, but is still compatible.

Or.. instead of being lazy bones makes fully automatic factories with the MK2 auto crafting tables to do the annoying crafting like me and my friend are in process of making an automatic High Voltage Solar Array factory. We just have to setup a production line for HV Transformers, up the tin production for Re Batteries then the factory will be fully automatically making HV arrays day and night since we have a world loader block keeping the plant working 24/7.