Strange bug!

E4RU

Hello folks im having some problems with my modpack and this haven't happened before. Modpack works well but there is this strange problem.. After i and my friends had played a bit on my server the fireworks go off around us for no reason whatsoever me hadn't got any achievements and also the ttcore that should have been causing these hasn't been installed also all player names look like some random letters changing constantly also all chat messages do the same. My world hasn't corrupted by my knowledge but it worked like a charm when i first time launched it!

Modpack link: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/suaeitunnistaeesomaaitis

Here's pick: y9kk.png

Server address: Ask from me by pm if needed.

Forge 1.7.10 Latest (+Fastcraft latest version installed)

Edited by E4RU

• Discord Moderator
  • Dropbox links for a modpack download should be altered in this manner: Change "www" to "dl". Change "dropbox" to "dropboxusercontent". Remove the trailing "?dl=0" or "?dl=1".
  • Your client pack has no config files. This is always ill advised and often causes significant to fatal issues when the pack is used to connect to a server.
  • One of your mods has a (very lame) April Fools feature. The artifacts you are seeing are because it's currently April 1.

Thank you for your answer! The config files i usually edit serverside because most of them overrides client side configs.

Currently raw=1 works for me but i use your method in future and will those artifacts go away without me doing anything?

I really appreciate your work here you have solved many problems and saved many people :)