How many people have the admins banned

Sargent_Blockson

How many people have you guys banned since the start of it and how many years have you been running it. It's basically something that I can use to keep my maths up to scratch. (it's been 6 years since I last attended a maths class when I was 16 and about to get a B GCSE score.) I've got a job interview on Wednesday and don't want to appear to be a complete idiot!

Oh god time for me to pull dates and info...

The forums launched back on January 18th, and I joined a couple days after on January 20th. KakerMix/CheapShot deemed me worthy to be a moderator on February 10th. For a long time it was just us three banning people left and right to get the community into the shape envisioned. Unfortunately, the stats before the forum switch are lost to me.

However I can say that since June 3rd when the forums have switched there have been 24 pages worth of reports where each page has between 25 and 30 reports. Not all of these resulted in a ban and a lot of people were banned outside of reports for spam and other on-the-spot-sighted-dick-baggedness.

Furthermore, things now are a lot more lenient than at the beginning of this year. I'd permaban many people daily back in February and March because the community was still raw and needed to be fleshed out. And back then people were more aggressive, making multiple accounts and trying to spam the forums with racial slurs and other lame things, and those were banned as well.

Good luck figuring it out!

Oh god time for me to pull dates and info...

The forums launched back on January 18th, and I joined a couple days after on January 20th. KakerMix/CheapShot deemed me worthy to be a moderator on February 10th. For a long time it was just us three banning people left and right to get the community into the shape envisioned. Unfortunately, the stats before the forum switch are lost to me.

However I can say that since June 3rd when the forums have switched there have been 24 pages worth of reports where each page has between 25 and 30 reports. Not all of these resulted in a ban and a lot of people were banned outside of reports for spam and other on-the-spot-sighted-dick-baggedness.

Furthermore, things now are a lot more lenient than at the beginning of this year. I'd permaban many people daily back in February and March because the community was still raw and needed to be fleshed out. And back then people were more aggressive, making multiple accounts and trying to spam the forums with racial slurs and other lame things, and those were banned as well.

Good luck figuring it out!

Lol! So lets say collectively you've banned the equivalent population of a village in less than 12 months!

There are many epic tales, but for a nice selection, go into the whaleox and read the tale of LaBigcheese, and the story of one bad ASS cat.

The Legendary Soviet Ban Escaper, he was called. He was made of the cheese stuff That makes the great whalebox threads.