New computer for tekkit!

Stop mocking me0

Wow, you have proven once again that you don't know anything about computers. At all.

Please stop trying to prove that you're in IT, as I have a greatly reasonable doubt that you aren't.

:bang:

Dont know were I proven that i know nothing but all I said in the start of the post was get a dell they are good everyone has there own opinion yes making a computer is the best option but if you Dont know then go for dell as they have good after care that was the question as for you Mooseman9 you came to b***h so what is you brand if you had to buy one

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know were I proven that i know nothing but all I said in the start of the post was get a dell they are good everyone has there own opinion yes making a computer is the best option but if you Dont know then go for dell as they have good after care that was the question as for you Mooseman9 you came to b***h so what is you brand if you had to buy one

Ooh, a secret code to decipher!

Please, even if you are dyslexic, just go over what you wrote and make sure it's readable before you post.

Since the most recent computer I bought was made by Acer, I'm going with them.

It's a fairly decent computer, able to handle most things except the more recent stuff.

ye i had a acer but i think i had a crap model as the back light kept blowing my brother just got the Acer V5-571 Silver 15.6" Core i3 2365 4GB 500GB Windows 8 seems good but must say i dont like windows 8

lmao if your not good with punctuation then you cant help it and yes i am a IT technician for year retook my CompTIA A+ last year and just past my mcsa windows server 2012

Oh god.. A dyslexic IT, who reccomends Dell, who didn't even go to school.

I have a question..

Who's dick are you sucking to even land a job? I know I wouldn't hire you.

Oh god.. A dyslexic IT, who reccomends Dell, who didn't even go to school.

I have a question..

Who's dick are you sucking to even land a job? I know I wouldn't hire you.

That's is straight rude and inappropriate, along with immature and vulgar. The guy has difficulty with grammar, can't deny it, but he's been fairly civilized up to now, much more than you at least. Calm the hell down.

That's is straight rude and inappropriate, along with immature and vulgar. The guy has difficulty with grammar, can't deny it, but he's been fairly civilized up to now, much more than you at least. Calm the hell down.

Why lie? It's obvious he's not an IT. Someone has been lying to him obviously.

I feel that I did the right thing by being honest, thanks.

Why lie? It's obvious he's not an IT. Someone has been lying to him obviously.

I feel that I did the right thing by being honest, thanks.

You can be honest without being a dickbag (a bag of dick). There was no need for a personal insult here.

Are you new to the internet or something? In the internet there are no feelings.

This like saying we can all have sex with horses because this is America. In most of America, you can mate horses, but in the state of Technicpackforums, we don't mate horses, we prefer to try to stay as close as possible to human beings. Better learn that now than the hard way.

This like saying we can all have sex with horses because this is America. In most of America, you can mate horses, but in the state of Technicpackforums, we don't mate horses, we prefer to try to stay as close as possible to human beings. Better learn that now than the hard way.

Auditioning for moderator? You need to work on your intimidation factor, I'm not one bit concerned.

Are you new to the internet or something? In the internet there are no feelings.

Of course there are no feelings in the internet. It's nothing more than a series of connected computers.

However, that does not mean you get to be emotionless. We can do without the needless hostility, yes?

Of course there are no feelings in the internet. It's nothing more than a series of connected computers.

However, that does not mean you get to be emotionless. We can do without the needless hostility, yes?

well put like your avatar what does the text say ?

Auditioning for moderator? You need to work on your intimidation factor, I'm not one bit concerned.

I don't believe I am backseat modding here, merely trying to keep this discussion free of insult throwing. Go ahead and report me if you believe the contrary.

so what if he is, pay some respect to people one day might get your head from under your ass.

There there people, stay calm. *Sigh*

It says "Valkon" in Standard Galactic Alphabet (used by Minecraft's enchantment system and for obfuscated text in Thaumcraft III).

Minecraft appropriated the Standard Galactic Alphabet from Commander Keen.

If you have not played commander keen you are a soulless beast for which I have no time.

well to prove you wrong i am a I.T Specializing and i have had dell for a very long time there after sales is brill it brakes they send me the parts to fix or send a dell engineer and the government and NHS in the UK use dell and so do Google for there search engine acer charge you for postage of your device even if it is in warranty if you want a specific computer you are better building one if you want a good after sale dell are the best people that say dell are crap is because they have gone for the cheapest computer they sell to be honest as they say get what you pay for all my computers have been over £1000 and my latest computer is the xps and i paid £3000 but was worth it can play crysis 3 at max and bf3 but that is my option

what you think the UK gov would use the best computer hardware for there offices lol no they use the cheapest like any other office, and if you cant tell the difference between a Dell Server wich is not bad but not good, or a Desktop, or cant even tell the difference between a the two I7 or know anything about Cas to RAS latency ErusPrime is right stop pretending to be TECH or I.T Pro, to me your one of those guys in the industry in it for the money.

So you going to talk about your little history at Dell, ( Maybe this is why Dell Designs shit.)

Here is my history in I.T

I am an Electrical Engineer this is my background, Also did some corses into C# and Assembly Coding did not really take to programming to much i am more of a hardware guy but wanted to learn the basics, started working at computer markets at age 10 because the vendor was impressed by what i known and i always use to save and buy computer parts off him so he hired me, so even from young i have build my own computers, then worked at 18years till 24 old Pc/Quest we built Custom made computers for user end and small to medium Companies, also had my computers in Magazines for winning best computer of the year ect, then worked at Teleplan a DELL and HP Service Centre in Regents Park Sydney, i got to see first hand what Dell was all about and HP, with there cheap parts failing test or just Failing, i was just a number there thus 1 year later left, and worked for Asus for 2 years till they wanted me to work in Tiawan and live on Asus Campus i turned that down as that would have been my dream job but it was for Asus R&D and Terms and Conditions where like working for Military in R&D as you live on campus and phone calls and emails where read ect plus living in another country, not my thing.

So did some work for my mates Company Aztech Technolegies wich is now Clarkson and Mclaren Corporate Communications, and this company Supplies I.T Support for Major Corps such as McDonalds Asia Pacific, IBM, ect.

Now i own my Computer Company.

PS. I Spend $2600aud on electricty in my home here in Australia due to all the Computers and Servers i own, ( 2 other people live with me ), i do not like people as it takes me away from what i do and love best, Playing with Computers.

Last thing, if my Internet goes out i will call an Emergency Number (000)

So in Short Mr Fizzy6868, when i say Dell and HP or any prebuilt computer is Shit i know what i am talking about i spent far too muh of my life on Computers and will most likely die from sort of Radiation or Something Crazy like that.