MelonMode PvE Whitelisted

Hi There, my name is Vinicius (i'm from Brazil, but i speak english very well) and i'm interested in joining the server. I am New to this specific Modpack, but i Played ALOT of Tekkit Classic and Lite, making myself an Expert on Tekkit Legends even before playing it (since Tekkit Legends is the mix of Tekkit Classic and Tekkit Lite). My IGN is: Artheimos.

I Enjoy alot Tekkit series and played it by myself alot. My Favorite Mods are Logistics Pipes and Project E. Playing alone is not as fun as playing on a Server, thats why I'm Looking for Friendly People to play with. I consider myself Mature, i'm 15 right now. I have some Problems with my Video Card Drivers that sometimes crash my minecraft when i play 15~20 minutes straight, but it shoud'nt be a problem since The ModPack tooks only 2~3 minutes to Initialize.

Hello there! My IGN is Arceus12234... Is that all I need to add here? Well, I suppose if you need to know a little more about me, we can chat in PMs. I'm fairly new to Tekkit Legends, but I'm no stranger to Tekkit in general. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello I would like to join your server I am very active I want to join because the server I was previously playing on had not that good admins and I want to have a fun time. My ign is Dankydoo my time zone is est. I'm very good with tekkit I have played so much tekkit Classic back when it was popular. Thanks

Also do u have a discord so if I do join we could talk