[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-=REDACTED=-

I don't see much progress being made on the server coming back online, and this saddens me to the point where I am about to give up waiting patiently and start to get angry. Please make SOME progress, the community can't wait much longer.

Posted that after a bad day. Won't post like that again. Sorry.

I have no problem waiting. I have waited much long than this on other server. Beside it is really hard to find another server that has this quality. It is also a great way to go through detox from the long wait times. I have passed the the worst part of withdraws any ways.

Sharma, just as an FYI, player API. DOES NOT WORK with xycraft. Thank you very much.

Oh, and to otaku, please don't act so entitled, I run/ran/am trying to run this using my free time. I apologize if it's not perfect, or I can't access the domain listings. At this point it's out of my hands.

@drewthat

Posted that after having a bad day, sorry.

@sev

^

@andrew

^

Oh, also, how exactly was I acting entitled? I seem to recall that I was just asking for some progress to be made.

Lol, fell asleep after typing this on Friday, so response is late :P XD

@drewthat

Posted that after having a bad day, sorry.

I did not have a bad day when I posted that. I just wanted to clarify that if some uses Drew for Andrew I will likely become confused on who they are talking to/about. I am not sorry for what I posted earlier because it was not meant to be taken in anger and if some one did now they know. I am just asking for clarity.