[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ysharma

look back to all of your applications and all the responses after that, If andrew did not specifically say yes, you are accepted, then you are pending. We only have 2 forums moderators, Andrews trying to sort out modpack problems, and I do not have the authority to accept, another thing that has kept us busy is the huge screw up with the forums, we are jumping through hoops to get that fixed. We appreciate your time spent, and hope you can be patient with us.

look back to all of your applications and all the responses after that, If andrew did not specifically say yes, you are accepted, then you are pending. We only have 2 forums moderators, Andrews trying to sort out modpack problems, and I do not have the authority to accept, another thing that has kept us busy is the huge screw up with the forums, we are jumping through hoops to get that fixed. We appreciate your time spent, and hope you can be patient with us.

I completely understand. Thank you for a quick reply.

Guest Ysharma

Andrew manages most of the server stuff, I mostly run the forums, and coordinate with our graphics artist Mercalyn. As far as the actual server goes andrew actually manages all of that. So mostly one person, I just help out with the forums.

Hey, what's this triangulator problem you guys have? I don't think I've heard of the situation before.

Im not sure if it exists in the modpack, but in tekkie 3.1.2 using a triangulator crashed the server.

Guest Ysharma

I installed Ubuntu today, installed java, installed technic launcher, and fiddled around with it. By the time I was done I still could not launch the modpack, and had a 4.5 GB log file. To tired to generate a new shorter log, going to sleep, maybe i can be on tomorrow?

Country and Time Zone: Russia GMT+03:00

IGN: ExoticDreamer

Hobbies: A lot of, but main are listen to my favourite music and swimming)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I can be sometimes cheerful, but always i so lazy, i take up swimmin 5 years ago, so i love this kind of sport since today, my favourite music are electronic and indie rock

Mods you are proficient in: Industrialcraft 2, Redpower, Thaumcraft

Past histories on servers: oh, i don't remember them, it was american servers and russian, but my favourite one is MCCity

What company do you want to join: Haven Inc.

What do you like about this server: i like it's hardcore and also i like all tekkit mods

Why do you want to join this server: the same as what i like

Why should we let you join this server: I like build in tekkit servers, i going to build my own vaul like in fallout, i think it will be fantastic) and sometimes i can be helpful to other players

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built Umbrella corp :3

Where did you hear about our server from: I find it in google

Have you read the rules of this forum: Yes, of course.

Umm, I haven't been on my laptop for a while. So is there now only a modpack server?

EDIT: WTF is "Halo Inc." I couldn't find it on the forum, so yeah...

EDIT2: If someone could explain WTF Tekkit lite/classic are and also what all this zip support and custom packs that would be nice because right now I know NOTHING about any of it.

EDIT3: Also, what exactly is in the TBR modpack? I never really paid much attention to it...

EDIT4: What in sam hell is "voltz" in the technic launcher?

I installed Ubuntu today, installed java, installed technic launcher, and fiddled around with it. By the time I was done I still could not launch the modpack, and had a 4.5 GB log file. To tired to generate a new shorter log, going to sleep, maybe i can be on tomorrow?

Ubuntu repositories have java 6. Find a deb on the Internet for java 7.

Country and Time Zone: Russia GMT+03:00

IGN: ExoticDreamer

Hobbies: A lot of, but main are listen to my favourite music and swimming)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I can be sometimes cheerful, but always i so lazy, i take up swimmin 5 years ago, so i love this kind of sport since today, my favourite music are electronic and indie rock

Mods you are proficient in: Industrialcraft 2, Redpower, Thaumcraft

Past histories on servers: oh, i don't remember them, it was american servers and russian, but my favourite one is MCCity

What company do you want to join: Haven Inc.

What do you like about this server: i like it's hardcore and also i like all tekkit mods

Why do you want to join this server: the same as what i like

Why should we let you join this server: I like build in tekkit servers, i going to build my own vaul like in fallout, i think it will be fantastic) and sometimes i can be helpful to other players

What is your greatest achievement in tekkit: I built Umbrella corp :3

Where did you hear about our server from: I find it in google

Have you read the rules of this forum: Yes, of course.

No, just no.

Umm, I haven't been on my laptop for a while. So is there now only a modpack server?

EDIT2: If someone could explain WTF Tekkit lite/classic are and also what all this zip support and custom packs that would be nice because right now I know NOTHING about any of it.

EDIT3: Also, what exactly is in the TBR modpack? I never really paid much attention to it...

Number 1: Yes.

DT_Darkness, read the OP.

Ok, I'll answer a few because I'm bored.

Halo Inc. is a company(Which is in a war with quite a few other companies)

Tekkit Lite is Tekkit for 1.4.7 and with no Bukkit, Classicd is Tekkit before(With Bukkit, 1.2.5 etc.)

The Custom Packs thing is basically a way to instantly download a modpack into the launcher. For instance, you copy the download link for the modpack from the first post of this thread, open your Technic Launcher, select a custom modpack, open Options, and paste it into the Custom Zip slot. It's an awesome way to get a server pack without any effort.

The TBR modpack modlist is here: http://technicbattlesredux.forumshome.com/t30-mod-list-server-ip-donshikservegamecom

Voltz is a modpack based on the Universal Electricity API(The one ICBM is based off, also including mods like Mekanism and Atomic Science)

I couldn't get the mod pack to work with my technic launcher but what I did is I just installed all the mods on my vanilla minecraft and also moved the configs over. Hope this helps:)