[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that. You need to select a different install directory - any folder anywhere will do. Andrew did that to prevent DRM. I currently have the TBR modpack files in my downloads folder, you can just put them anywhere.

EDIT:

There should be a changelog in there. If any mods were added anywhere else besides modpack.jar could you drag the zips in and out to check which one is causing the problem?

I removed every single mod (not just the ones added), and the mods from coremods too. Same crash.

Crash might be due to Smart Moving. I know I got a personal modpack build to load with Forge, Optifine, and both Player/Render API, but it hates loading maps in singleplayer. I need to look for crash logs to be sure, but it looks like Render API may be at fault.

I wouldn't mind Mo' Creatures if the greifer stuff was removed, like ogres. Werewolves might be an idea to remove too - they're OP unless you carry a golden sword everywhere.

Oh, that. You need to select a different install directory - any folder anywhere will do. Andrew did that to prevent DRM. I currently have the TBR modpack files in my downloads folder, you can just put them anywhere.

EDIT:

I removed every single mod (not just the ones added), and the mods from coremods too. Same crash.

Which means its a modpack mod. Which means its either better animations or smart moving. I posted a new beta. Test it out

Removed all mods from modpack.jar got this little guy:

FMLPreInitializationEvent to mod XyCraftMachines

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:78)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:97)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at bn.a(StringTranslate.java:77)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at bn.a(StringTranslate.java:117)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:416)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at asq.a(SourceFile:56)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)

2013-03-31 16:22:05 [iNFO] [sTDERR]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

EDITED: Removed all mod files. and mod pack.jar I think the technic launcher may be downloading bad minecraft.jars

I have been fooling around in single player until the server comes back up, and noticed that attaching pretty much any wire to a J/Mj generator, like heat or the big solar panels, causes a CTD, has this been adressed?

Edit: Also, the world becomes corrupt.

Edit 2: Also, redstone engines dont work.

Screw waiting - those PDAs'll be in later versions of Minecraft. PDAs now ftw!

EDIT:Also, looking at stephenkill2's post, could I recommend that you update the UE mods, Sharma? Try and make sure you grab a stable build, not a dev one. Seems like our current version has compatibility issues...

My computer is messed up ATM, guys. However I have some questions regarding texture packs:

Should I do 32x, 64x, and 128x versions? Also do you want batman versions when able or do you want that to be like a optional thing?

I'm gonna try for a 32x version first then 128, etc. As less people will use that. :)

I'm gonna go look at the textures now, to see if this version of EE3 is better than that one.