[3.1.2] AmericanTao [No PvP/No Griefing][20 Slots][Forum][24/7][Towny][Essentials][LWC][ChestShop]

Clawx207

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im doing best and have been trouble shooting for about 6 hours, I got the server to work for about 3 minutes before it went down again. I have the host helping me considering it isnt memory, or towny. But whatever. Expect the server to be back up sometime.

Patience is the Key everyone, just have Faith in our Great Leader! but other than that i would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I will be dropping my time on the internet due to Christmas coming because internet gets turned off on Christmas-Eve so yea... dropping Internet playtime and i wont see u guys for atleast a few days after Christmas I will miss you all!

xoxo

-Agent_Whisp

Okay I think I got a temp server up with Hamachi.

This will only be up until Claw gets his server back up.

You need to download Hamachi https://secure.logmein.com/central/Central.aspx

When you have the client up click Network and then type in "Chase's Temp" , without quotes, and hit join.

You do not need a password.

If I'm not on when you get on I'll for sure be on at 2PM EST today

I spent almost 2 days trying to figure it out 1st idea was World corruption. Slightly possible. 2nd was Memory overload. not possible. 3rd was towny. Slightly possible. and last now is they suggest i reinstall all of my plugins from scratch. When i get this done which shouldnt take long, i will set up a test world where i will allow you guys to play. I have backed up the pervious world and if the reinstalling of plugins doesnt work on the last world then i may just keep it untill i can fix it. If the test world last for more then two to three days then i will know i have fixed the problem.

I was like "lets enter tekkit to see what i can do in my singleplayer world" then i deleted it cus i was bored...

then i entered the multiplayer server and i seen your server on and i was like '' OMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGG!!!''

then i entered it...seen a guy called Barrie or Bertie and then"server shutdown"

And i was like " ......" and smashed my had on my desk(luckily there was my mouse pad so it didnt hurt much

Well good night(noon w.e time it is in USA) im off to get some sleep

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons