I made a Minecraft server with my modpack but it doesn't want to load in the mods

bobplz

So, hello. I didn't know where to put this, but I'm making a Minecraft 1.7.10 server, I've put in the mods and the configs, and when I open the forge server file, It doesn't want to load a large number of the mods. I don't know why, because they're all non-client, and they work in singleplayer. Please help!

Edited by bobplz
wasnt good enuff

7 hours ago, E4RU said:

So you have all those fancy server files like mods, forge, logs etc. Just zip them together with winrar or 7zip and upload to dropbox and give a link. If you have a link already just provide it here.

Here it is! (I used MEGA)

https://mega.nz/#!zBEzDCrZ!U1Ilcnz6HbbHxlEyuIZIWNGcdhJt2-z-hluz9-Y4Kg0

Edited by bobplz

• Moderators

You are using Forge 1.7.10 1422, use 1614.  And don't forget to make a batch file to start your server with. 

The version of The Ultimate Pun Mod you have is old, use from here http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1294446-the-ultimate-pun-mod-updated-aug-2015

You have client-side only mods in your server, find and remove them. 

Edited by AetherPirate

Thank you all for the help!

Let me see how this'll work with the mods!

26 minutes ago, bobplz said:

Thank you all for the help!

Let me see how this'll work with the mods!

It still does the same thing. That was the original problem. When I open the Forge server file, it loads some stuff in, then closes. I will try a batch file, but first, since you're all smarter than me, I'll show you a crash report: 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 2/16/17 6:15 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at com.minimap.XaeroMinimap.<clinit>(XaeroMinimap.java:44)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bao for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 562238168 bytes (536 MB) / 895483904 bytes (854 MB) up to 2844786688 bytes (2713 MB)
    JVM Flags: 0 total; 
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 42 mods loaded, 42 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UC    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UC    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UC    Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10-universal.jar) 
    UC    battlegear2{1.7.10} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.8.3.jar) 
    UC    IronChest{6.0.41.729} [Iron Chest] (14139716919_Iron-Chests-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    lucky{5.1.0} [Lucky Block] ([1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar) 
    UC    securitycraft{v1.8.1} [SecurityCraft] ([1.7.10] SecurityCraft v1.8.1.jar) 
    UC    lotr{Beta v28.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10} [The Lord of the Rings Mod] ([1.7.10] The Lord of the Rings Mod B28.2.jar) 
    UC    FLabsBF{4.3} [Better Furnaces] ([1.7.10]Better_Furnaces_V4.3.jar) 
    UC    bspkrsCore{6.12} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.12.jar) 
    UC    crazyores{2.0.6} [CrazyOres] ([1.7.10]CrazyOres-V2.0.6.jar) 
    UC    adventurebackpack{1.7.10-0.8b} [Adventure Backpack] (adventurebackpack-1.7.10-0.8c.jar) 
    UC    armourersWorkshop{1.7.10-0.26.1.55} [Armourer's Workshop] (Armourers-Workshop-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    atum{0.6} [Atum] (Atum-1.7.10-0.6.77.jar) 
    UC    Backpack{2.0.1} [Backpack] (backpack-2.0.1-1.7.x.jar) 
    UC    BiblioCraft{1.10.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft.jar) 
    UC    CakeIsALie{4.05} [CakeIsALie] (CakeIsALie-1.7.10-4.05.jar) 
    UC    clonecraft{3.0} [CloneCraft] (Clone-Craft-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    props{1.11} [Decocraft] (Decocraft-v1.11_1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    dungeonpack{1.7.10-1.0} [Dungeon Pack] (dungeonpack-1.7.10-1.0.jar) 
    UC    eternalfrost{2.0b2} [Eternal Frost] (eternalfrost-2.0b2.jar) 
    UC    flansmod{4.10.0} [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod-1.7.10-4.10.0.jar) 
    UC    FoodPlus{3.2rS} [Food Plus] (FoodPlus.jar) 
    UC    godzillamod{1.6.6} [Godzilla Mod] (Godzilla Mod-1.7.10-1.6.6.jar) 
    UC    iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2.jar) 
    UC    GraviGun{4.0.0-beta} [GraviGun] (GravityGun.jar) 
    UC    Hats{4.0.0} [Hats] (Hats-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    InfernalMobs{1.6.6} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    InventoryPets{1.4.7.1} [Inventory Pets] (inventorypets-1.7.10-1.4.7.1-universal.jar) 
    UC    TeNNoX_KeyAndCodeLock{1.4} [KeyAndCodeLock] (Key-and-Code-Lock-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
    UC    malisiscore{1.7.10-0.14.3} [MalisisCore] (malisiscore-1.7.10-0.14.3.jar) 
    UC    malis

And I've also got a more detailed one from the batch file, I think it actually worked, because Java asked for Admin rights near the end. I wanted to test it, so I declined, and copied the code. I will allow java more access and see how that works, but there are still errors.

Wait I'm going to do it in another reply

Edited by bobplz

Hmmm... maybe the LOTR mod won't work because it creates another dimension that you can spawn in to.

Does anyone know if I should try to use MCPC+? My mod pack is 1.7.10, and I'm sure MCPC+ only goes up to 1.6.4.

I've removed ALL the client mods and am using the latest Forge.

P

• Moderators

Remove the map mod, 

2 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Server zip contains a minimap mod.

Also contains quite a bit of "downloaded crap". Many "modname-mod" files.

Remove the map mod. And make sure you are getting your mods from legit sources (minecraftforum.net, curse, curseforge, author's website)

http://stopmodreposts.org/

Add a browser pluggin if you are not sure, it will stop you from downloading crap

17 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

Remove the map mod, 

Remove the map mod. And make sure you are getting your mods from legit sources (minecraftforum.net, curse, curseforge, author's website)

Add a browser pluggin if you are not sure, it will stop you from downloading crap

Yeah. I got some from MinecraftSix and 9Minecraft and planetminecraft.net

I'll go to the author's websites and get the newest versions for everything :)

On 2/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, AetherPirate said:

Remove the map mod, 

Still not loading mods in I deleted all the client mods and conifg files for them