Anyone like reading Crash Reports?

amar97

Question

Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me determine the source of a crash I've been having. The report is attached (I'm still learning how to read them myself). Whenever I launch this world, the game crashes right to the launcher; other worlds load fine. No text like "loading world" or "initializing" or whatever else is usually says pops up, its an immediate crash. I'm using an unaltered tekkitmain modpack. Can anyone shine some light on this for me?

crash-2017-06-29_00.28.39-server.txt

1 answer to this question

19 minutes ago, FitBoy01 said:

I think it's mostly due to how I read books for the escapism they offer - I immerse myself in the worlds (especially science fiction/fantasy) characters, plot and so forth, and I end up intimately familiar with everything in a way that makes me feel....off, whenever I try to share everything I've felt and thought while reading. (I only feel like this for books I actually liked lol).

How is this relevant in any way on this very old issue, regarding someone with the Dimdoors issue which is resolved by removing the Dimdoors/DimensionalDoors folder from the world save?